X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Fogarty
    started a topic Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Hey everyone, I'm starting this new thread to try kick off a more interactive relationship with all our forum members.
    It will contain everything below;

- New model announcements.
    - The new newsletters
    - The weekly releases.
    - News.
    - Updates on any of our new projects like the VN etc.
    - News about any collectors nights or events we're going to.
    - A sneak peak of a model in development here and there.

Plus I'll try answer any questions where I can. I won't be able to keep an eye on it every second of the day but I will be on here regularly
    The thread will be open to everyone so feel free to contribute.

• Pug205
    replied
    Wow the Seton and Jones EF must be the most cursed models every attempted in this country! Sounds like they are being harder to get made than the first Brock VN was.

Leave a comment:

• BlackIce
    replied
    Originally posted by Numark83 View Post
    Hi Julian, just wanted to say the GTS-R models with opening parts look fantastic and if you make one in Slipstream blue then I'll be your first preorder!
    I'll be the second preorder - I need a 1:18 scale model to match my 1:1!

Leave a comment:

• biante2326
    replied
    Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

EF's have been delayed until the end of the year due to having to move the tooling unfortunately. EL's are still due in late June at this stage but it will be touch and go.

Thanks Julian for the update on the EF and ELs, its a shame that the EFs have been delayed once again but at the same time I understand that you guys want the quality to be good so if it means moving the tooling again to a new factory its a win win for everyone rather than rush them out.

At the same time thats good to hear on the ELs, at least they havent been delayed and are still on schedule. I have a question that you may be able to be answer is why cant you guys get the same factory thats doing the ELs to do the EFs as well?

Also any updates on the 2018 Tickford FGXs that you guys recently announced at the start of the year, will they will be made even the Stanaway/Owen Bathurst FGX trubite with the Falcon bird of prey on the side. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Julian Fogarty
    replied
    Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
    Hi Julian,

Any update please on the Seton/Parsons and Jones/Grice EF plus the John Bowe CAT EL and Johnson/Johnson EL your last update thanks.
    EF's have been delayed until the end of the year due to having to move the tooling unfortunately. EL's are still due in late June at this stage but it will be touch and go.

Leave a comment:

• biante2326
    replied
    Hi Julian,

Any update please on the Seton/Parsons and Jones/Grice EF plus the John Bowe CAT EL and Johnson/Johnson EL your last update thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Julian Fogarty
    replied
    Originally posted by V8SS View Post
    The latest Biante newsletter said that the blue VF Clubsport and green VF Maloo would be the last VF's produced. Does that mean there is no chance of a Heron White VF Clubsport in the future?
    They're just the last of this batch. We'll eventually do some more however they will be at least a year or 2 away.

Leave a comment:

• V8SS
    replied
    The latest Biante newsletter said that the blue VF Clubsport and green VF Maloo would be the last VF's produced. Does that mean there is no chance of a Heron White VF Clubsport in the future?

Leave a comment:

• Julian Fogarty
    replied
    Originally posted by adhowie View Post
    So with the 1/43 sandman would that mean there is a 1/43 VF ute mold ?
    The Sandman is a completely unique model and if we were to do a VF ute, there's not much we could use from it.

Originally posted by Socony View Post
    Just a suggestion for the Apex FPV GT Mold, how about making the 2011 GT Black Edition.
    Great suggestion. There will be other GT's to come from that tooling so we'll pop that on the list.

Leave a comment:

• Socony
    replied
    Just a suggestion for the Apex FPV GT Mold, how about making the 2011 GT Black Edition.

Leave a comment:

• adhowie
    replied
    So with the 1/43 sandman would that mean there is a 1/43 VF ute mold ?

Leave a comment:

• viking
    replied
    Reckon I'll go the w1 also

Leave a comment:

• viking
    replied
    Reckons I'll have to get my favourite Meltonite to supply me with an 18 scale Sandman tribute if he doesn't mind.

Leave a comment:

• Julian Fogarty
    replied
    The May Announcements are live guys. I'm sure most of you have already seen them but will post them up again here for reference.

B182817C 1:18 HSV GTSR W1 Light My Fire

B182917B 1:18 HSV GTSR Spitfire

BR18601A 1:18 Project Sandman Tribute Edition

A73406 1:18 Holden HG Monaro Street Machine "Phantom"- Chrome Mist

A72787 1:18 Ford XA Falcon GT Sedan Blaze Blue

BR43601A 1:43 Project Sandman Tribute Edition

Leave a comment:

• Julian Fogarty
    replied
    Originally posted by MP4/22 View Post
    Hi Julian, is the Kelly/Jacobson Bathurst car still looking good for minimum orders?

I would expect it to be the one that would do quite well, it been a retro livery and the last "offical" factory Nissan entry at Bathurst... Probbaly ever...

(May I suggest they be done in resin? the real ones were a bit top heavy...)
    We're trying to find a way to get the Nissans made at the moment however the orders are very low. I don't think one of them has over 150 orders.
    I'm hopeful at the moment but I don't want to promise anything until the models are actually here!
    If they're made then they'll still be in closed diecast.

Originally posted by Numark83 View Post
    Hi Julian, just wanted to say the GTS-R models with opening parts look fantastic and if you make one in Slipstream blue then I'll be your first preorder!
    Glad you like them. We've been working on these for well over a year so it's nice to see the first decorated prototypes. Still a lot of work to do though.
    We would love to add other colours in the future but we'll be concentrating on getting these 2 correct first.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X