X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Fogarty
    started a topic Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Hey everyone, I'm starting this new thread to try kick off a more interactive relationship with all our forum members.
    It will contain everything below;

- New model announcements.
    - The new newsletters
    - The weekly releases.
    - News.
    - Updates on any of our new projects like the VN etc.
    - News about any collectors nights or events we're going to.
    - A sneak peak of a model in development here and there.

Plus I'll try answer any questions where I can. I won't be able to keep an eye on it every second of the day but I will be on here regularly
    The thread will be open to everyone so feel free to contribute.

• SS Mick
    replied
    Julian are there any more 1/64s in the pipeline other than the ones on the website already .

Leave a comment:

• Julian Fogarty
    replied
    They will probably be announced after the season has finished, either later this year or earlier next year.

Leave a comment:

• blueduece58
    replied
    Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
    Sure is. It's just coming down in the next container.
    Now that Biante has released the Pukekohe & Bathurst Livery's when will they announce what Sandown Liveries will be made and in what scales?????
    Last edited by blueduece58; 09-11-2019, 06:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Julian Fogarty
    replied
    Sure is. It's just coming down in the next container.

Leave a comment:

• blueduece58
    replied
    Julian---Is this 2018 1:43 still going to be made:

B43H18N James Golding/Richard Muscat #34 Wilson Security Black Retro GRM Racing VF Commodore 2018 Sandown 500

Cheers....

Leave a comment:

• HRT-222
    replied
    Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

We should get the samples from the new factory within the next week. Once these are examined and approved, then production will start. I'm hoping we can sneak them in for production before the Chinese New Year for a Q1 release but it'll be touch and go. If they don't make it then they'll arrive Q2.

They should definitely be happening. Look for an announcement within the next week or 2.
    Great thanks Julian

Leave a comment:

• Julian Fogarty
    replied
    Originally posted by biante2326 View Post
    Hi Julian,

Any further update please on the Seton and Jones EFs since your last update now that the 2 ELs are now out and released, will it still be Qtr 1 2020 at this stage or is there a possible chance they may be out before the end of the year thanks.
    We should get the samples from the new factory within the next week. Once these are examined and approved, then production will start. I'm hoping we can sneak them in for production before the Chinese New Year for a Q1 release but it'll be touch and go. If they don't make it then they'll arrive Q2.

Originally posted by HRT-222 View Post
    Hi Julian, any thoughts on if you’ll be making the red bull 2019 Bathurst cars in 1/12?

Cheers Josh
    They should definitely be happening. Look for an announcement within the next week or 2.

Leave a comment:

• HRT-222
    replied
    Hi Julian, any thoughts on if you’ll be making the red bull 2019 Bathurst cars in 1/12?

Cheers Josh

Leave a comment:

• biante2326
    replied

Hi Julian,

Any further update please on the Seton and Jones EFs since your last update now that the 2 ELs are now out and released, will it still be Qtr 1 2020 at this stage or is there a possible chance they may be out before the end of the year thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Julian Fogarty
    replied
    Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post

Julian----Will they be arriving in early or late October....Cheers
    ZB's will be late Oct/early Nov, and Nissans will likely be Dec now due to a delay unfortunately.

Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
    Thanks for the update Julian >> Hope the store I deal with is one of the one's that might arrive this week !!

But, I better start saving for the next 2 1:12's > Keen for the Gold Newcastle livery one :-)

Has there been any thought on doing other 1:12's ?
    For example, How good would Brocky's 1979 A9X look in 1:12 Or his '84 Last of the Big Bangers VK Commodore ::

Lets hope for a Great Race this weekend - I'm at the stage where I don't care who wins - Just as long as its a great Race.
    There has been some ideas thrown around for other 1:12 scale models but not much movement just yet. I'd say you'll see them at some point in the future though.

Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
    Richard--With Kelly Racing confirming they are moving to the Mustang for 2020 will that be the end of Apex Replicas making Supercars....

Julian---Also what is the word on the 2018 Holden ZB and Nissan Altima 1:43's. Are they still going to start arriving this month????
    Yep, no more Apex Nissans from 2020 onwards.

With the 43rds, see above.

Leave a comment:

• blueduece58
    replied
    Richard--With Kelly Racing confirming they are moving to the Mustang for 2020 will that be the end of Apex Replicas making Supercars....

Julian---Also what is the word on the 2018 Holden ZB and Nissan Altima 1:43's. Are they still going to start arriving this month????

Leave a comment:

• blueduece58
    replied
    double post

Leave a comment:

• SS Mick
    replied
    Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
    Thanks for the update Julian >> Hope the store I deal with is one of the one's that might arrive this week !!

But, I better start saving for the next 2 1:12's > Keen for the Gold Newcastle livery one :-)

For example, How good would Brocky's 1979 A9X look in 1:12 Or his '84 Last of the Big Bangers VK Commodore ::

Lets hope for a Great Race this weekend - I'm at the stage where I don't care who wins - Just as long as its a great Race.
    I would love and Brock A9X or VK in this

Leave a comment:

• Get_Over_It
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X