X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Fogarty
    started a topic Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Hey everyone, I'm starting this new thread to try kick off a more interactive relationship with all our forum members.
    It will contain everything below;

- New model announcements.
    - The new newsletters
    - The weekly releases.
    - News.
    - Updates on any of our new projects like the VN etc.
    - News about any collectors nights or events we're going to.
    - A sneak peak of a model in development here and there.

Plus I'll try answer any questions where I can. I won't be able to keep an eye on it every second of the day but I will be on here regularly
    The thread will be open to everyone so feel free to contribute.

• HRT-222
    replied
    Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post

We have a deal with GRM to produce all their 2017 cars however the team has decided to ask another manufacturer to produce their Sandown cars. I can't comment any further on that sorry.
    Hi Julian, still think you will be making the GRM indigenous car in 1/18?

cheers Josh

Leave a comment:

• Get_Over_It
    replied
    Hi, Can you confirm which BJR one's aren't being made - I have the following on Pre-Order ::

Product Code: B18H17M
    Product Code: B18H17C
    Product Code: B18H17P
    Product Code: B12H17P

Leave a comment:

• Joey216
    replied
    Hello, any idea when the black and blue 1/18 ssv redlines are going to be released? My white and red ones need some friends.

Leave a comment:

• Julian Fogarty
    replied
    Originally posted by Bianteking View Post
    Juilan,

could we please have a update on which 2017 v8s you still going to make, as i am confused that you are making the grm commodores, but apex have just annouced they are doing grm's sandown cars
    We are still making all the 2017 cars that we've announced with the exception of some of the BJR ones which don't have enough orders for to meet MOQ's.

We have a deal with GRM to produce all their 2017 cars however the team has decided to ask another manufacturer to produce their Sandown cars. I can't comment any further on that sorry.

Leave a comment:

• blueduece58
    replied
    Originally posted by Bianteking View Post
    Juilan,

could we please have a update on which 2017 v8s you still going to make, as i am confused that you are making the grm commodores, but apex have just annouced they are doing grm's sandown cars
    That has me baffled also....

Leave a comment:

• Bianteking
    replied
    Juilan,

Leave a comment:

• Julian Fogarty
    replied
    Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
    Julian >> I was just wondering if you could give us all some sort of indication of what you are hoping to get released before Christmas :

Its Mid November - so I am guessing anything that will be released will be already in a container somewhere ( I have No idea how long it takes for these containers to get from where the diecasts are made to Australia ).

For example - Are you expecting anymore Supercars in either 1:18 or 1:12 Or any of the Torana Street Machines [ in particular the Hatchback ]

It would just be nice leading up to Christmas to have some sort of idea of finances !!!

Thanks
    Thereís quite a bit that should be coming down before the end of the year. Some of the 1:18 djr cars will hopefully come through. The 2 Torana street machines as well. There may be more but ETAís are always a little unreliable and I donít want to get peoples hopes up just yet!

Leave a comment:

• HDT337
    replied
    XB Sedan looks awesome....for a Ford.

HDT337

Leave a comment:

• Get_Over_It
    replied
    Julian >> I was just wondering if you could give us all some sort of indication of what you are hoping to get released before Christmas :

Its Mid November - so I am guessing anything that will be released will be already in a container somewhere ( I have No idea how long it takes for these containers to get from where the diecasts are made to Australia ).

For example - Are you expecting anymore Supercars in either 1:18 or 1:12 Or any of the Torana Street Machines [ in particular the Hatchback ]

It would just be nice leading up to Christmas to have some sort of idea of finances !!!

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Julian Fogarty
    replied
    Originally posted by Modelman View Post
    What's the run numbers on the XB 4 door?
    Strictly depends on the orders we receive. We will match it as close as possible.

Originally posted by Minno View Post
    Will we see JCís Boost Mobile livery in 1/64?
    Not at this stage but that may change.

Leave a comment:

• Minno
    replied
    Will we see JCís Boost Mobile livery in 1/64?

Leave a comment:

• Pug205
    replied
    Yeah I noticed they still had them but on the DJR website you cannot order it anymore (they run the team shop now with the same stock) so not sure I 100% trust them with putting down all that money and maybe missing out. I also had one order with them this year and had some issues getting it processed.

I think I will be able to get one from Biante on the Friday release be it the single or twin set, if not then I will go to a Plan B
    Last edited by Pug205; 08-11-2017, 03:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bigmac33
    replied
    Try Motorsport superstore. I put one on ore-order with them only last week

Leave a comment:

• Pug205
    replied
    I hear you Ken, my concern is more of which one can I get a hold of! Stupidity held out on pre ordering a Mclaughlin car to see if he won Bathurst, now pre orders on the website are closed so have to try and get one when they go up for sale on the site, or even get the twin set for something special. Both will be in very limited numbers so no guarantees there. Bathurst pole car is my back up but the impatient part of me doesn't want to wait till mid next year haha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X