X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Fogarty
    started a topic Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Hey everyone, I'm starting this new thread to try kick off a more interactive relationship with all our forum members.
    It will contain everything below;

- New model announcements.
    - The new newsletters
    - The weekly releases.
    - News.
    - Updates on any of our new projects like the VN etc.
    - News about any collectors nights or events we're going to.
    - A sneak peak of a model in development here and there.

Plus I'll try answer any questions where I can. I won't be able to keep an eye on it every second of the day but I will be on here regularly
    The thread will be open to everyone so feel free to contribute.

• Damage
    replied
    If they are recalled I hope the rear track-width is addressed as well as the shoddy overall fit and finish

This is not only Biante's fault. The factory itself needs a kick in the pants

Leave a comment:

• V8SS
    replied
    I managed to order one a few hours later and got my order confirmation email. Does this mean I may not end up getting the model now or are you only dispatching models that have been inspected and are up to standard?

Leave a comment:

• Julian Fogarty
    replied
    Like weve stated elsewhere guys, no one is more disappointed and angry to see the state of some of these VCs than we are. We were given assurances from the factory that the standard of the models would meet our expectations, and even our own sample inspection at the warehouse went well before dispatching.

Were not just sitting on our hands and ignoring the problem (like some people online seem to think were doing!). Weve had plenty of internal discussions over the last 24 hours and were doing what we can to provide refunds/replacements for those affected right now.
    Richard and I are going to China this week to discuss a long term solution with the factory so we hope to know more soon.
    Last edited by Julian Fogarty; 11-12-2018, 08:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Get_Over_It
    replied
    Originally posted by V8SS View Post
    Am I wrong that the HDT VC sold out in about 6 minutes? I had got to the check out stage and it came up as SOLD OUT. Wow!! Now for a plan B. I would've thought that 2004 models would've been plenty. Obviously not.
    Probably pulled all the On-Line sales to cover all the returns / refunds >> Check out that facebook page listed above & see all the faults ( Rear Spoiler fit, flared guards fit, exhaust chrome tips hanging etc etc )

Leave a comment:

• V8SS
    replied
    Am I wrong that the HDT VC sold out in about 6 minutes? I had got to the check out stage and it came up as SOLD OUT. Wow!! Now for a plan B. I would've thought that 2004 models would've been plenty. Obviously not.

Leave a comment:

• Damage
    replied
    After such a long wait, I have seen the first actual pictures of the 1:18 VC HDT. I was hoping that that the rear wheels being too outboard in the guard would be the only issue. Apparently not.. If this is anything to go by, then Biante has ruined what could have been a great release.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1356...epa=SEARCH_BOX

Leave a comment:

• My Element
    replied
    Picked my 12 hour winner up from retailer, its a heavy model

Leave a comment:

• blueduece58
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard Poole View Post
    The Ferrari is available on the Apex website for those that had it pre-ordered. Stock was made available on Wednesday afternoon. At this stage it looks like there wont be a general release for this item as the stock allocated to the website was fully taken up by pre-orders.
    Richard--A quick question. With Nissan pulling out of Supercars will you still be making the 2015-2018 Nissan's in 1:18 & 1:43 scale that haven't been made yet...

Leave a comment:

• Richard Poole
    replied
    The Ferrari is available on the Apex website for those that had it pre-ordered. Stock was made available on Wednesday afternoon. At this stage it looks like there wont be a general release for this item as the stock allocated to the website was fully taken up by pre-orders.

Leave a comment:

• Pug205
    replied
    No the website is always a week or two after the stores have received their stock to give the retailers a fair chance.

For me the website is always cheaper than the stores (especially with the Biante membership discount) and the return/replacement of any faulty models is easier too so it has become my first choice.

Leave a comment:

• Get_Over_It
    replied
    Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post

Its out in stores now. My supplier just called to say it was in yesterday.
    IF this is correct > How come shops have them before people that have pre-ordered them on their website ??

I thought website pre-orders would get processed / sent out either before the shops OR at least at the same time as they are being sent to the shops.
    Last edited by Get_Over_It; 06-12-2018, 01:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fordmad17
    replied
    Originally posted by bortall View Post

I'm starting to think somethings gone wrong here - the silence has been deafening!!!!!
    Its out in stores now. My supplier just called to say it was in yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• malscar
    replied
    I saw the 1/43 in my local dealer on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• fordmad17
    replied
    Out next week I think mate. My suppler rang me yesterday

Leave a comment:

Working...
X