X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Fogarty
    started a topic Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Hey everyone, I'm starting this new thread to try kick off a more interactive relationship with all our forum members.
    It will contain everything below;

- New model announcements.
    - The new newsletters
    - The weekly releases.
    - News.
    - Updates on any of our new projects like the VN etc.
    - News about any collectors nights or events we're going to.
    - A sneak peak of a model in development here and there.

Plus I'll try answer any questions where I can. I won't be able to keep an eye on it every second of the day but I will be on here regularly
    The thread will be open to everyone so feel free to contribute.

• Minno
    replied
    Originally posted by Minno View Post
    Ordered a model over a week ago from Biante, hasnít shipped and canít get an answer to an email. Are they all on holiday?
    Turns out I was using the wrong email addy because ďI are read badĒ

Leave a comment:

• Minno
    replied
    Originally posted by Minno View Post
    Ordered a model over a week ago from Biante, hasnít shipped and canít get an answer to an email. Are they all on holiday?
    Turns out I was using the wrong email addy because ďI are read badĒ

Leave a comment:

• Socony
    replied
    Now that the Vixen red FPV R spec has been released. There's only the blue one to go. Needs to be done Biante. I've got a black one, a white one & have ordered the red one. Stay safe everyone.

Leave a comment:

• My Element
    replied
    was a holiday on Monday in Adelaide as well

Leave a comment:

• kiwicollector
    replied
    It was a holiday in Melbourne Monday 9th

Leave a comment:

• Minno
    replied

Leave a comment:

• My Element
    replied
    Can Biante shed any light on this. Dont worry I wont be going out and buying cartons of 6, like the toilet paper preppers

Leave a comment:

• My Element
    replied
    Originally posted by MP4/22 View Post
    Is there any update on the batch of 2018 Nissan's? I heard they are due in the next month or two...
    With the corona virus, it depends if they have left the factory in time. Or if Biante has them sitting in the warehouse waiting to be released

Leave a comment:

• MP4/22
    replied
    Is there any update on the batch of 2018 Nissan's? I heard they are due in the next month or two...

Leave a comment:

• troym
    replied
    Hey biante Pete Hughes has just released another masterpiece please contact Pete and work out a way to produce this model i am sure you would get plenty of people wanting this

Leave a comment:

• viking
    replied
    Time to start a thread, formula Ford V8 2021?

Leave a comment:

• biante2326
    replied
    Hi Richard, will we see anymore EF and EL race car announcements at all in 2020 please or are you waiting to release the Seton and Jones 1996 Bathurst EF's before there will any more thanks?

Leave a comment:

• blueduece58
    replied
    Richard--Any idea on when the next batch of 2019 1:43 ZB's will be arriving? Also are there any other 2019 Enduro liveries that will be offered?

Also any idea of when the 2018 1:43 Kelly Racing Nissans will arrive if still being made...Cheers
    Last edited by blueduece58; 21-02-2020, 04:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• boing1
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard Poole View Post

Couple of options on that one. I believe they're working with Bentley to confirm who will produce it but it will definitely happen. Hope to have an announcement made shortly once they work it all out with Bentley.
    Thanks for the update Richard. Thatís awesome news and will be a fantastic looking model. Also with your interest in 1:18 lemans winners any chance you guys might look at bringing in the CMR brand? I have got the 1958 jag and 1959 Aston Martin and they are very good metal die cast for around $150 dollar mark.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X