X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Fogarty
    started a topic Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Biante News, Announcements and Updates

Hey everyone, I'm starting this new thread to try kick off a more interactive relationship with all our forum members.
    It will contain everything below;

- New model announcements.
    - The new newsletters
    - The weekly releases.
    - News.
    - Updates on any of our new projects like the VN etc.
    - News about any collectors nights or events we're going to.
    - A sneak peak of a model in development here and there.

Plus I'll try answer any questions where I can. I won't be able to keep an eye on it every second of the day but I will be on here regularly
    The thread will be open to everyone so feel free to contribute.

• Socony
    replied
    I'm interested to see what sort of pre order system the new combined website will use. I personally like the Apex or Authentic versions rather than having to stump up the money a long time before the model arrives.

Leave a comment:

• Socony
    replied
    Wow!!! Yeah that's awesome. I hope we get to see it some time in the not distant future. And the #22 Perkins car.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Poole
    replied
    Definitely TSM guys. This item was shown in Nuremberg 2017.

Leave a comment:

• Socony
    replied
    It could be, thanks for the heads up!!!!

Leave a comment:

• no1holdenfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Socony View Post
    I have both of the EF falcons on pre order and have since the day they were announced so shouldn’t miss out either. It will be great to finally get them.
    The only thing against your idea about them already being in production is they wouldn’t get a read on numbers to make in time. They would have to guess how many to make.
    The other thing that interested me on the podcast was the comment around a TSM jaguar xrj9. I can’t find it on there website anymore but TSM are like that. I really want to see it made at an affordable price as the exoto one’s are very expensive. I have asked Spark but they don’t have the licenses at the moment. I also asked them to consider the sauber Mercedes c11 that won the 1990 world sports car championship, gave Michael Schumacher his first win in sports cars and a Le Mans start in 1991. Hopefully one day.
    Hi Socony, I haven’t listened to the podcast, but could it be Top Marques? They’ve recently announced the 1988 Le Mans winner in 1/18
    https://www.tmcollectibles.com/en/ja...1988-pre-order

Leave a comment:

• Socony
    replied
    I have both of the EF falcons on pre order and have since the day they were announced so shouldn’t miss out either. It will be great to finally get them.
    The only thing against your idea about them already being in production is they wouldn’t get a read on numbers to make in time. They would have to guess how many to make.
    The other thing that interested me on the podcast was the comment around a TSM jaguar xrj9. I can’t find it on there website anymore but TSM are like that. I really want to see it made at an affordable price as the exoto one’s are very expensive. I have asked Spark but they don’t have the licenses at the moment. I also asked them to consider the sauber Mercedes c11 that won the 1990 world sports car championship, gave Michael Schumacher his first win in sports cars and a Le Mans start in 1991. Hopefully one day.

Leave a comment:

• biante2326
    replied
    Originally posted by Socony View Post
    I listened to that too biante2326. Sounds good alright, will be able to make the pole position Ned car now.
    I see the in transit section has been updated. Both Sierras in there which is makes me happy but so are the blue FPV GT R-spec & XB GT sedan in white which were only announced a few weeks ago??? Seems odd.

It does Socony Im really happy that the Kelly Mustangs will be made and I agree will be able to base the Ned Mustang as the pole position car,

Me too I saw that as well that the in transit section was updated and very happy as well both the Sierras are coming as have both on pre order too, I was the same on the Kinetic Blue R Spec and XB GT sedan in white but if you listen to the podcast around 21.00, Richard said in there when asked about Collectors frustrations on delays to model cars that should have been released and the whole Covid 19 he said that we wont make any more model announcements until they are about to go into production.

So Im thinking when they announced the last announcements over 4 weeks ago on June 17, maybe the models were already in production or about to go into production and those 2 have been finished and are already on there way.

Did you also hear the Richard also confirmed in that by being asked to when will Apex release the Glenn Seton Ford Credit EF Falcon and the Alan Jones Pack Leader EF Falcon and his answer was the last communcation he had with the factory the previous week said they were due to ship from the factory last week so they are finally coming which is also good news and really happy on that especially the Glenn Seton EF which I noticed on Apexs website is already sold out to pre order before the model arrives.

I reckon this is going to be a sold out as well at the stores as well as its only 570 pieces and its a car that people have been waiting for ages like 5 years and the Ford Credit livery was a great livery and very distinctive so glad Ive got mine on pre order but they havent updated them to be in transit as yet on the website but Im sure they will .

Leave a comment:

• Socony
    replied
    I listened to that too biante2326. Sounds good alright, will be able to make the pole position Ned car now.
    I see the in transit section has been updated. Both Sierras in there which is makes me happy but so are the blue FPV GT R-spec & XB GT sedan in white which were only announced a few weeks ago??? Seems odd.

Leave a comment:

• biante2326
    replied
    Was listening to the V8 Sleuth Facebook Motor Focus Model Podcast and on the latest Episode they had Richard Poole from Biante as there guest and in all of the chat and questions he answered he has confirmed which is awesome that Biante will do the Kelly Racing Mustangs in diecast with fully opening parts and an anoouncement he said will be in couple of months time.

Looking forward to it as I really love Rick Kellys Castrol Livery on the Mustang and Im glad that someone is doing the Kelly Racing Mustangs.

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied
    Well if Biante are looking for a good Percat car to make this year i reckon last weekends car is a perfect choice. Dunlop clour scheme (they always look good), race winner and Biante plastered across the windscreen. Lansvale Smash on the bonnet is cool as well.

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied
    I dig the visor on the windscreen

Leave a comment:

• viking
    replied
    Originally posted by biante2326 View Post

there you go Viking, just seen this on Gateway Models Ebay page looks like a nice model.

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	654718Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600 (1).jpg
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	654719
    Woo Hoo!!!!

Leave a comment:

• biante2326
    replied
    Originally posted by viking View Post
    Anybody seen the cc eh ute yet?
    there you go Viking, just seen this on Gateway Models Ebay page looks like a nice model.

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	654718Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600 (1).jpg
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	654719

Leave a comment:

• biante2326
    replied
    Nice one Ken, should be a very popular model the Bluebird I reckon be interesting to see in the end how many they make.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X