Buy, Swap, Sell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damage View Post
    Just hit 5000 members and its been running just over a year, I think it also now makes us the biggest Aussie 1:18/1:43 diecast trading group on Facebook. Ticking along nicely,so if youre not keen on feebay/paypal skimming about 10% of everything you sell have a crack at listing there (link below). Happy collecting peoples

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1551236035187224/

Oh, please take the time to read the pinned post if you join up
    How do I join up? I just started a facebook page to request to join but I cannot find the group? The link here says its expired. Little help please

Comment

Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
      How do I join up? I just started a facebook page to request to join but I cannot find the group? The link here says its expired. Little help please

That link doesnt work for you?

Comment

No it says this
        "The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in."
        I know nothing of Facebook so I don't have a clue what to do.
        I cannot find the group by doing a search either

Comment

No it says this
          "The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in."
          I know nothing of Facebook so I don't have a clue what to do.
          I cannot find the group by doing a search either
          Try typing in Buy/Sell 1:18, 1:43 & 1:64 Biante/Autoart/Classic Carlectables/Apex Diecast

If that doesnt work we can move to plan B

Comment

Cut and pasted that into the search and said it could not find anything.

Comment

Cut and pasted that into the search and said it could not find anything.
              Add me on facebook Lee Rodgers. I have a image of a Red XY GT as my profile pic. I'll add you to the group.

Comment

Thanks mate, I have done that, sorry to be a pain, this is all new to me.

Comment

Now approaching 6000 members! You get it sussed Ken?

Comment

Haven't had a chance lately. Going to try this week sometime.

Comment

Its been a while since I was here last, and I've got some cars new in box that I wanted to sell or find out what they are going for these days - can anyone help me?
                      2007 Bathurst Winner signed by Lowndes
                      2009 Bathurst Winner
                      2008 Bathurst Holden 60th Anniversary Limited
                      2011 Whincup Townsville Camo Limited
                      2015 Lowndes ATCC Gold Car Limited

Comment

Ask Inter here on the forum or look on eBay at sold listings.

Comment

[QUOTE=Gottaluvbrocky;574901]Its been a while since I was here last, and I've got some cars new in box that I wanted to sell or find out what they are going for these days - can anyone help me?
                          2007 Bathurst Winner signed by Lowndes
                          2009 Bathurst Winner
                          2008 Bathurst Holden 60th Anniversary Limited
                          2011 Whincup Townsville Camo Limited

With a lot of traffic moving to social media these days best Aussie diecast discussion, pricing, look at this, rant etc is Colin's group (4000 members) here; https://www.facebook.com/groups/135692646599829/

And once you have an idea the best place to sell diecast fee free apart from Gumtree is here (6000 members): https://www.facebook.com/groups/1551236035187224/

Comment

I've been on this FB page for quite a few months now and is has renewed my passion for collecting again. I have dozens of models for sale that I am slowly learning their worth again after an absence from this forum and models over a long period. Well worth joining up, It's the best diecast sale site on FB.

Comment

[QUOTE=Oh Five;575225]I've been on this FB page for quite a few months now and is has renewed my passion for collecting again. I have dozens of models for sale that I am slowly learning their worth again after an absence from this forum and models over a long period. Well worth joining up, It's the best diecast sale site on FB.[/QUOTE

Well I be mate good to see you back on here again hope to see more of you here
                              cheers wazza

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Five View Post
                                I've been on this FB page for quite a few months now and is has renewed my passion for collecting again. I have dozens of models for sale that I am slowly learning their worth again after an absence from this forum and models over a long period. Well worth joining up, It's the best diecast sale site on FB.
                                It is isnt it. Its quite an active little community already. Hasn't been running 18months, yet already has over 6000 members.

Comment

Working...
                                X