No announcement yet.

Buy, Swap, Sell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a heap of cars to post on there, just no time to do it.

HDT337

Comment

[QUOTE=wazza002;575226]
      Originally posted by Oh Five View Post
      I've been on this FB page for quite a few months now and is has renewed my passion for collecting again. I have dozens of models for sale that I am slowly learning their worth again after an absence from this forum and models over a long period. Well worth joining up, It's the best diecast sale site on FB.[/QUOTE

Well I be mate good to see you back on here again hope to see more of you here
      cheers wazza
      Hi waz thanks mate. I'm still time poor but here's hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by fomoco04 View Post
        It is isnt it. Its quite an active little community already. Hasn't been running 18months, yet already has over 6000 members.
        And growing daily. It is well kept by moderators!

Comment

Thanks guys we try our best. Majority of mods are long-term members here. Now at 6500+ members so the biggest diecast buy/sell group on FB in OZ. Just wish more people would read the (minimal) rules. Very active and will be more so with Fathers Day and then Christmas approaching. Swing by and join up, plenty of buyers and some bargains to be had without Feebay and PP taking their cut.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1551236035187224/

Comment

[QUOTE=Damage;n565528]
            Originally posted by Gottaluvbrocky View Post

With a lot of traffic moving to social media these days best Aussie diecast discussion, pricing, look at this, rant etc is Colin's group (4000 members) here; https://www.facebook.com/groups/135692646599829/
            Does anyone know what happened this this Facebook group in the last month? Seemed to have disappeared?

Comment

Still coming up for me ok

Comment

Didn't upset someone by some chance? I'm not on Facebook annd it comes up.

Comment

Haha I must have as when I log out of Facebook it is now there. Made one post there which was pretty well received so not sure what I did. Thanks Guys.

Comment

ok, finally got time to have another go at this, so I logged into my facebook account but when I click on Damages link all I get is Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment

The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in.

I have no idea what to do next as I have never used facebook before. Any help?

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
                      ok, finally got time to have another go at this, so I logged into my facebook account but when I click on Damages link all I get is Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment

The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in.

I have no idea what to do next as I have never used facebook before. Any help?
                      You could try logging in to facebook and then in the search bar at the top type something like buy sell 1:18 biante. once you find it you may have to join to be able to see all the content.

Comment

• What is the name of the group and how many members are there? I did a search and it gave me a lot of options.

Comment

• Comment

• Probably the best diecast group Iím a member of. Lots of great discussion going on, there.

Comment

• Maybe the new Biante owners will see common sense bring BSS back here. One can only hope.

Comment

• Thanks for everyones help, I can now use the buy swap sell page. Bloody technology.

Comment

Working...
                                X