Buy, Swap, Sell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
    ok, finally got time to have another go at this, so I logged into my facebook account but when I click on Damages link all I get is Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment

The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in.

I have no idea what to do next as I have never used facebook before. Any help?
    Glad you got it sorted mate

Comment

• G'day all. I've set up a website for people to Buy & Sell scale models - www.modeltrader.com.au

With Facebook progressively killing off independent websites, forums etc, I'm not too sure if there's still an interest in having a dedicated buy/sell website. However, not everyone is a Facebooker, and it's sorta relevant to another project I'm working on, so I thought Why Not?

I've sponsored the site a domain name and basic hosting. It uses freely available 'classifieds' software that, unfortunately, has limited functionality. If collectors engage with the site, then I'd consider upgrading to a premium version to add extra features, but I'm not spending any more cash on that just yet.

When creating a listing, ensure to checkoff all the relevant categories, otherwise it will not be found when people search for that category.

If you're wanting to buy, place WANTED as part of the title.

It's totally free and if the site gets used as intended, that would be great (but if people start posting stupid ****, I'll pull it down).

And, feel free to send me suggestions or feedback!

Cheers, Mark Wicks

Comment

• Mark, sounds good I hope it goes well.
        Wayne

Mark
        I tried posting an ad from my iphone but it wont let me browse files to ad a photo and it wont let me register
        Last edited by Waynestr; 15-05-2018, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynestr View Post
          Mark, sounds good I hope it goes well.
          Wayne

Mark
          I tried posting an ad from my iphone but it wont let me browse files to ad a photo and it wont let me register
          Thanks for trying it out Wayne. You are correct, there's an issue with the mobile phone version. Houston, we have a problem!

I'll try to have a look over the next few days and report back...

Comment

• Yesterday 17.05.18 we hit 7000 members. Largest Oz based Biante/CC/Apex etc 1:18 trading group by a fair margin.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1551236035187224/

Comment

Working...
            X