Buy, Swap, Sell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy, Swap, Sell

Before anyone jumps on my head about this by pointing out the obvious, I have read the forum rules and what is at the top of the forum threads, BUT, now that the "Buy, Swap, Sell" is now longer available, what are the legal, moral, ethical, technical or practical reasons that one thread cannot be used for this purpose, with a limit as to how many items can be posted at the one time ?

Two weeks, 173 views.
    No agrees, disagrees, opinions ? or does no-one care. ?

Comment

Hey moas have read this on the main page buddy I think you need to mate

http://forums.biante.com.au/showthre...te-Forum-Rules

* Advertising: A big No, No on this forum! you can see this in the rules okay mate

cheers wazza
      Last edited by wazza002; 03-07-2015, 07:28 PM.

Comment

I agree with you moas but I can't see it happening.

Comment

To keep the art of conversation alive and give ya's something to read, I'm guessing Biante don't want their name associated with any transactions that head down the sheeter and any adverse, negative, derogatory comments about sellers / purchasers that go with it that may get posted on this forum which would also be a nightmare for the moderators.

Suppose there is already enough online avenues to Buy/Sell/Swap

Comment

Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
            Hey moas have read this on the main page buddy I think you need to mate

http://forums.biante.com.au/showthre...te-Forum-Rules

* Advertising: A big No, No on this forum! you can see this in the rules okay mate

cheers wazza
            Obvously you did not properly read my first post. So tone your responses down a bit.
            As things have changed during the past few years, I was wondering what others thought.
            Personally, it is not important to me. If others don't care , or want it, or ask for it, I certainly won't lose any sleep.

Comment

Be good to have a respected site to do trading, trouble is there's always some numbskulls who would screw it up for honest people.

Comment

The biggest problem is the spammers. It would be a good idea however as experience has shown, it starts out with the best of intentions but quickly spirals into a cesspit.

Comment

I understand the difficulties that come with it which is a shame as it would be a great addition.

Comment

It's still available on Classicarlectables site, So where's the problem. Why not use it?

Comment

Originally posted by moas View Post
                      Obvously you did not properly read my first post. So tone your responses down a bit.
                      As things have changed during the past few years, I was wondering what others thought.
                      Personally, it is not important to me. If others don't care , or want it, or ask for it, I certainly won't lose any sleep.
                      for one I'm not having a go at you or shouting okay it's not in CAPS IS IT but if you like I will, I was just reminding you that you can not as we had it on her before and it got out of hand, so they stoped it, is that answer your post now or you could ring Biante and ask them to find out why and not the forum as we just follow the rules as well

Comment

Yeah wazza get it right. lol...

Comment

Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                          Yeah wazza get it right. lol...
                          the thing is he said is not important to him so that's why no one answered his post lol

Comment

lol
                            Last edited by fordmad17; 04-07-2015, 06:29 PM.

Comment

We have tried it in the past and it basically ended up being a free for all with people making derogatory comments about cars, prices, etc. To be honest it took more moderating than the rest of the forum at the time put together.

Comment

Working...
                              X