No announcement yet.

2017 V8 rumours & gossip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least we still see whats going on. Its because of the anti syphoning laws. Fox has to use the 10 feed.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
      How things change. Bathurst is on and NOT one comment. Well how about Scotty's lap. WOW WOW WOW.
      i think this forum update is harder to use on a phone and uploading photo's.... dont get me started. photobucket want money now and ive got things to post but image upload is crap. im on other forums and can upload straight to site...just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Well done to Reynolds & Youlden on winning Bathurst.

Great to see a small team win, well done Erebus.

Comment

• So next year Lowndes sponsor will be Autobarn and the team will be called Autobarn Lowndes Racing. CL is purely there for marketing now, clearly not for winning races. Saying that, i hope his form picks up next year.

Comment

• Just like PB in his later years.

Comment

• does anyone know what the spinning things are to the left of the transmission tunnel in the Red Bull cars? is it a pump for the cool suit?

Comment

• No its the windscreen wiper motor

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                  No its the windscreen wiper motor
                  really, all the way down there?

Comment

• Originally posted by spolyhronidis View Post

really, all the way down there?
                    A lot of old pom cars were a cable driven wiper so you can be mount the motor nearly anywhere.

Comment

• I think Chaz is a big chance for the Championship now.

Comment

• That penalty for Dumbrell on Owen was rubbish. You slam into a car at high speed while out braking yourself and you get 15 seconds? Bull****. Since when has that not been a drive through?

Comment

Working...
                        X