2017 V8 rumours & gossip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nrma dave View Post

park at cardiff train station and get the train to hamilton and theres shuttle buses from there to the track area. the further you go in the more a nightmare it will be, ive got to work in there and today was bad, really bad.
    but it a financial boon to the city. didn't you get the memo.

Comment

• I love Todd Kelly's last race livery. Looks great.

Comment

• Scotty gets pinged for pit lane speeding, while the car behind gains time and cops nothing. Absolute garbage call and even Skaife questioned it. Thanks for another manufactured championship, Supercars.

Comment

• Yeah ! Feel a bit sad for Scotty. He had a hand on the Championship cup but let it slip away.

YAY, another classics model. NOT.

Oh bugger so close to getting the number 1 on the Shell car. Big sigh.

Comment

• Well Scotty managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. How many times did he have to dig himself out of it only to stuff up again. Boo.

Comment

• I'm afraid Scotty Mac threw that away.

How good was Simona. Some great passes.

Comment

• Simona was fantastic. I reckon next year sheíll be Nissanís top scorer. Now that she knows all the circuits and has the confidence she needs to muscle her way around, sheíll be one to watch. Especially on the street circuits.

Comment

• Simona was great to watch, made that turn her own.

Comment

• Well what a race? What an emotional rollercoaster that was and as an unashamed DJR fan I am devastated. My only thoughts are that I would like to see consistency in handing out penalties. I know DJR copped plenty, some justified , some questionable, but really Red Bull, minimal. I would love to have the time & resources to go back through the season & compare all adjudications handed down. This may show how some teams are treated in comparison to others. But on a positive note, Scotty & Fabs had a great year, just not quite good enough. doh

Comment

• Originally posted by 1:18 scale View Post
                      YAY, another classics model. NOT.
                      I wouldn't worry too much about that, I dont think they have done a Whincup winner in years as they don't sell. One year from memory was announced and later cancelled. If you mean having to get just a season car then ignore all above!

As for the result today, not much I can say. Left the track with about 15 laps to run. I couldn't handle it anymore, have never been more devastated by a sporting result in my life. Think it was getting the result on Saturday to be in such a strong position and to then lose it like that, that has really hurt tonight.

Comment

• Iím still really filthy, myself. Man, Iím gutted, and next year is so far away.

Comment

• Can't say enough about Simona's driving this weekend, Fantastic stuff and on for solid results both races. such a shame it didn't work out for her but such is motorsport.
                          As for Scotty, poor lad, I believe the pressure just got to him, especially after the speeding PLP. Congrats to JW, well earned and to DJRTP on the teams.
                          The bad news.... now we wait an eternity for next season!!!

Comment

• Nothing has changed in motorsport, (sport?), since the Moffat era. If you drive a Ford your f***ed , The officials don't want you winning.
                            Last edited by Waynestr; 26-11-2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HRT13 View Post
                              Can't say enough about Simona's driving this weekend, Fantastic stuff and on for solid results both races. such a shame it didn't work out for her but such is motorsport.
                              As for Scotty, poor lad, I believe the pressure just got to him, especially after the speeding PLP. Congrats to JW, well earned and to DJRTP on the teams.
                              The bad news.... now we wait an eternity for next season!!!
                              only 94 sleeps......

Comment

• am i on the right track for the 2018 field
                                Team Vehicle
                                2 Walkinshaw Racing Holden 2 Scott Pye
                                22 Walkinshaw Racing Holden 22 James Courtney
                                5 Pro Drive Ford 5 Mark Winterbottom
                                6 Pro Drive Ford 6 Cameron Waters
                                55 Supercheap Ford Chaz Mostert
                                Pro Drive Ford Richard Stanaway
                                19 Charlie Schwerkolt Racing Holden Lee Holdsworth
                                67 Tekno Autosports Holden Jacl leBrock
                                15 Nissan Rick Kelly
                                58 Nissan Simona Disilvestro
                                23 Nissan M Caruso
                                7 Nissan A Heimgardner
                                1 Red Bull 888 J Whincup
                                97 Red Bull 888 S vanGisbergen
                                888 caltex 888 C Lowndes
                                8 Brad Jones Racing Nick percat
                                Brad Jones Racing Tim Slade
                                21 Brad Jones Racing Tim Blanchard
                                33 Garry Rogers Motorsport Garth tander
                                34 Garry Rogers Motorsport James Golding
                                9 Erebus David Reynolds
                                4 Erebus A Depasquale
                                Team 23 W Davison
                                17 DJR Team Penske Scott McLaughlin
                                12 DJR Team Penske Fabian Coulthart
                                Last edited by inter; 30-11-2017, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X