Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back, *****es!

Moxo is back.

Why? Because, as of the next issue, I'm taking over the model car section of Australian Muscle Car. I think what showed them I was motivated was the way I held my breath until I turned blue...

The section will be expanded. The current 'new cars' will stay, but I'll be doing a column every issue, much as I did in Motor Racing Australia and later in Motor Sport News.

Anyway, just wanted to say...

Moxo

Looking forward to it. This diecast addict has trouble with getting enough fixes.

Comment

Great stuff Bruce, should be a good read and nice to see you back!

Comment

Yeah great to see you back bruce, so how you been all good I hope

Comment

Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
          Yeah great to see you back bruce, so how you been all good I hope
          Got two new hips!

BM

Comment

Originally posted by moxo View Post
            Got two new hips!

BM
            cool we can call you iron man now lol, and you can dance the tango now, and better than before lol, anyway very good to hear from you and your doing well mate, and can not wait for the the next issue to come out and have a look

cheers

Comment

welcome back bruce.

Comment

The next issue only has the 'new releases' as per the past. Issue after will have the extra.

BM

Comment

Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
                  cool we can call you iron man now lol, and you can dance the tango now, and better than before lol, anyway very good to hear from you and your doing well mate, and can not wait for the the next issue to come out and have a look

cheers
                  As my wife says 'he got two new hips, not a talent injection'.

I can still walk like a penguin...

BM

Comment

Look for this. It's a good issue, this one, even ignoring my minor contribution.

BM

Comment

I'm really back this time. Four pages of Moxo Goodness (and of model cars).

Please buy it and make me feel good!

Comment

Looking forward to reading the rest of the magazine, it is a long wait for the next issue.

Comment

Interesting what is said about the current v8s, I always thought that they were designed by drivers, not by people concerned with running costs.

Comment

Working...
                          X