Not Model Photography!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Model Photography!

Hey guys, was going to post this in Hot Model Photography thread, but didn't want to change the subject. There is talk in there of PhotoShop creativity and I wanted to show you guys some of my non-model stuff.

Firstly, me and my mate on the cover of Dumb and Dumber! (I'm the one in the front)
    Attached Files

This is me as the clown in Steven King's IT.
    Attached Files

Comment

This is a pretty cool wallpaper I made from the headlights of the Green Eyed Monster.
      Attached Files

Comment

This was two photos pasted together, one was a sunset after Oran Park last year, the other is down at Cronulla. I made the top half of the sky more blue and the bottom half more orange, and the rocks I darkened and made them redish.
        Attached Files

Comment

Ya sure your not just trying to get up to 1000 posts??? j/k

Comment

This was a photo from the balcony of my hotel when I went to the Canberra 400 last year, mirrored and pasted together, the face in the background was a separate layer and the opacity lowered right down to make it see through. Add a few lens flares to look like UFOs or something, hey presto!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

This is an idea for my TX3 that I was thinking of doing before I thought hard and opted to go for the VS. Except for the XR wheels, I would've liked it to look something like this.
              Attached Files

Comment

Here is a South Park version of me!!!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Here's another wallpaper, it's made from another photo from my Canberra 400 trip. I like this one.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here's a poster I made using the same sunset shot and a shot of Skaife from Oran Park last year. I haven't got it printed up yet, I actually have a slightly different version of it that is better somewhere on disk, but can't find it!! DAMN!!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here's the Australian War Memorial after a Tsunami hits Canberra!!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

That's it for now!!! I found most of these on cd while putting everything on my new 120Gb harddrive. I'm sure there's more stuff around, I'll post some more stuff at a later date when I find some a create some.

If anyone has some stuff they'd like to share, post em here.

Comment

I'd second that Odin,

Surely he hasn't got another 80 photoshoped pictures!!!

Comment

haha!! I thought I'd just post up something different for a change!! I think Grubby will get there before me anyway!!

Comment

Glen

You'll be at 1000 before I finish looking at all your photo's.

I've got to go and get some work done.

Grubby

Comment

Working...
                              X