No announcement yet.

Not Model Photography!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can also try Hue and Saturation, that works too.

Comment

• here's my drawing/design of a XD Falcon GT HO Phase VII ( Phase 7)
      Attached Files

Comment

• here's a 1956 Bel air I drew

remember admin has to clear these first
        Attached Files

Comment

• Inspired by the line drawing of the XU-1 in the Competition thread, I thought I'd do a line drawing of my own car..... couple days work, came up quite good I reckon.

I might do a series of Aussie cars in this style over the next few weeks.
          Attached Files

Comment

• And here's one for Ferrari Fan, and any other Ferrari enthusiasts on the Forum. I actually really like this one. They should get better as I get more practice doing this.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Here's an outline drawing of a VY Holden Commodore V8 Supercar side on. In time I will work on other angles and post them here, and I'll do BA Falcons too.
              Attached Files

Comment

• I have designed my very own V8 Supercar. It is my imaginary team, F'Cat Racing. F'Cat, that is my nickname at work these days after the many nights out on the turps....... the 'F' stands for you guessed it, can't say it here on the fourum!!!

Sponsors are various things relating to me, I drink Smirnoff Black Ice, I ride an IRONHorse mountain bike, I have an ASUS PC, and I use Shell petrol. I just like the look of the Eibach logo there. 76 is the year I was born.
                Attached Files

Comment

• In anticipation of the model release, here's a drawing I did way back in high school of Moffat's RX7.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Glen Alexander

Inspired by the line drawing of the XU-1 in the Competition thread, I thought I'd do a line drawing of my own car..... couple days work, came up quite good I reckon........

Excellent effort Glen, looks good.

Inspired by the Torana comp, I've taken your Calais for a makeover !
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here's an outline drawing of a VY Holden Commodore V8 Supercar side on. In time I will work on other angles and post them here, and I'll do BA Falcons too.
                      That looks great Glen. Watch all the custom V8 cars come out now. Your FCat car looks cool.

Comment

• you guys should see all the custom skins people make for V8 challenge (the pc game)
                        you can make your own skins, and then see them in 3d on the car in the game!!!

see www.dalyau.com/dfm for a skin that i made for my online team!!!

sbf

Comment

• I designed another Commodore V8 Supercar today... here it is.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• It's been a while since I did anything on PhotoShop, so I thought I'd whip something up tonight.

My own planet.... Fabaulcun, Party Planet.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Glen , that VY commodore Livery design looks wicked , it must have taken ages to do all the graphics .
                              wow ! what an Excellent model concept ..

Comment

I designed another Commodore V8 Supercar today... here it is.
                                Glen,
                                could you do a BA Falcon?

inter

Comment

Working...
                                X