Extreme & Interesting EBAY Auctions/Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme & Interesting EBAY Auctions/Issues

Just been looking around the ebay auction site and discovered this extreme Classic Collectable item,,,, some people must not realise that there is better,.,,,

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....category=29689

WOULD YOU PAY THIS...

r/ Tys

Some people would prolly think its a good buy considering.. fair enuff its Classic and one of the older carp quality ones.... but check out the blurb...

1999 Bathurst winning Holden VT Commodore model by Classic Carlectables. Large 1/18 scale, 26cm in length, diecast metal.
    This is the Wynn's Kmart car as driven by Greg Murphy and Steven Richards. A high quality model with great details and full interior.
    Car come with limited edition certificate and is personally SIGNED (not printed) BY BOTH DRIVERS .
    A highly collectible piece of Australian Motorsport.
    Item is mint in mint box. Its no longer in production.
    so when ya check that out yer getting a Murphs/Richo car (someone would prolly like either or both drivers and its part of their driving history) and its also autographed by both drivers. and noone else makes the wynns car anymore...

Comment

whether or not it's personally signed,... I still fail to see where it is worth the dollars being bid.... Also another I found which seems well over the mark is http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....1&category=223

I picked mine up for $65 and there were quite a few in stock,,,

Then again I note that no-one has entered a bid,., so I think this poor guy is not going to trap anyone...... but then again...

r/ Tys

Comment

How about this one for an auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=2450501898%20

maybe we could do a forum whipround?... would make an interesting model museum...

Comment

hey malik go ya halves in the aircraft carrier then we can have our own model room and just think a tennis court on top

ok we would be to lazy to play tennis

Comment

Originally posted by Vanpyre57
            hey malik go ya halves in the aircraft carrier then we can have our own model room and just think a tennis court on top

ok we would be to lazy to play tennis
            you could drive yer R/C boats from the flight deck.... you might need some binoculars to see the dang thing that far down!!!...

and if we get a room for models I bags the hanger deck!

Comment

ok long as i get the steering wheel i wanna drive heheheh

Comment

ok long as i get the steering wheel i wanna drive heheheh
                hehe.. sure.. you can fix the damn engines too...

just dont mod the thing to badly huh... and no I dont think dub city rims would look good on it..

althought it would be interesting to see how far we could throw a certain Holden Cruze with the catapult

Comment

u mean that pink cruz with the 1:18 wheels of the flight deck that could work

hey we could store all the 1:1 cars for biante under the deck

Comment

u mean that pink cruz with the 1:18 wheels of the flight deck that could work

hey we could store all the 1:1 cars for biante under the deck
                    yeah thats true...

least we could live tax free.... just live 12 miles out and its all good.... might have to give the Commodore a hull instead of wheels to get to work.....

Comment

u of all ppl should know anything can be turned into a boat

Comment

u of all ppl should know anything can be turned into a boat
                        yeah but your not running nitro in my motor!!!!

I know what the amounts you used can do to an engine!

Comment

90% isnt that much

i wonder if anyone is laughing at this thread like we are mate

ah while im online have you got any chrome tail light inners that would fit a commodore i need two for a project

Comment

well if all the forum members pitched in $90,006.10 (based on 1000 members) then we could all live on it. and rent the remaining rooms out to get the money to comvert the commodore into a boat to run everyone to work. unfortionately if i pitch in, i would have to sell a certain pink dub city cruze so you cant see how far it flys.

Comment

good come back chupps

Comment

Working...
                              X