No announcement yet.

Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray gave me the good news that he finished the Code 3s for me.

First up:

Lowndes 2004 Gold Coast car

I dont need to go through what was done. But Ray did research and ensured the fuel fillers were correct.

Next one was a complete surprise. Ray went ahead and bought the 2007 JW/CL Bathurst winner and converted it into the 2007 Sandown winner.

Effectively what was done was the fuel fillers were swapped around. As Ray had a 1/18 JW shell, the fuel filler cap plugged the other side.

Finally the 5th place JW/CL car. Some mods were done, namely the Racing Hog. Again fuel fillers were changed.

Even though they look like small jobs, sufficient thought was undertaken to ensure technical accuracy.

Ray advised that in order to swap the fuel fillers, you need to take the car apart!

Apart from that, well done to Ray as usual.

I'm sad to say that not too many Code 3s left. But I am sure Ray can dream some up for me!
    Last edited by edy; 08-10-2010, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• They all look good Edy, I can't believe you're running out of ideas you're falling behind 00 now lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kashmir View Post
        you're falling behind 00 now lol.
        Now now, its not a competition!

Comment

• I got the webber 2010 show car, 1/64 84BW and the three latest 1/10 bonnets. I got a few spare 888 Holden cars for code 3's like edy has had done.. Its not huge jobs, just name changes really, grill paint outs, and wheels??? not sure yet. Id tackle it myself if i could get decals and the right wheels if needed. cheers dave

Comment

• Bought this the other day:

HW Elite 1/43 of Aloreto's '85 Ferrari, model has some nice details like the vents and plus it was the easiest tobacco conversion ever.

Also bought in 1/43 the '78 BW, Moffat '78 Cobra and Moffat '79 Federation.

Comment

• picked up Lowndes/skaife 2010 Bathurst VE today at bathurst for Normal Retail!! really happy,

cop that you ebay sharks!

Comment

• I got J Brights Trading post car today and the COA is 007 / 700 and got bright to sign the COA in pen and not texta

cheers wazza

Comment

• Looks great Wazza. And Pen does look better than texta.

Comment

• Originally posted by minh427 View Post
                    Looks great Wazza. And Pen does look better than texta.
                    Yeah thanks minh, it does look alot better and he was got to ues a texta but I ask if he ues the pen and said ok no probs, and I all so go a photo with him at the same time in front of the car too so cool about it mate

wazza

Comment

• You beauty!!
                      Car looks fantastic mate! And judging from the pic QC looks to be spot on too!

Comment

• Nice looking model Wazza. Well done Biante.

Comment

• That's a real nice model, might have to get me one. Were there any other 2010 cars for sale?

Comment

• Bright 007 - Bright by name, Bright by nature.

Great looking model - the control rims look so much better than the white Oz turbines IMO.

Comment

• Me and Grey-power are coming home from Bathurst with 6 models, 5 new, 3 bought on the mountain If anyone saw a repulsive fellow getting a black Ford Falcon GT 1:18 signed by Ford drivers, that was me.

Among the purchases was a Johnson/Davison BF. And all I can say is that mine's quite the dog. I hope it's a one-off, or the first run of cars was a rushed Bathurst batch, because the paint and decals are a shocker. Shame, as the interior is STUNNING. Best V8SC interior yet.

Congrats on the Bright Commodore Waz I wouldn't mind if Biante released the Bathurst varient, though I can't see it happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Cheapo View Post
                                Among the purchases was a Johnson/Davison BF. And all I can say is that mine's quite the dog. I hope it's a one-off, or the first run of cars was a rushed Bathurst batch, because the paint and decals are a shocker. Shame, as the interior is STUNNING. Best V8SC interior yet.
                                I picked up one at the Biante Tent on the Thursday and while I would not call it shocking it is far from flawless. The paint is good but the decals are sloppy in some areas. The whole side seems to be one big stick, with air bubbles and gunk in it. Seems to be an issue with many Biante Supercars. I feel this will be my only Biante 1:18 V8.
                                Last edited by Pug205; 11-10-2010, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X