No announcement yet.

Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wonderful girl friend got this for me for my bithday, completes my Bud Dale Jr set

And I had this one arrive to go with the 2002 winner

Comment

• Gee, Chev 350 you like Bud alot lol But very nice mate

Comment

• I picked up a EH Holden 1:18th and the too 1:64s DJR cars as well have them tomorrow all go's well

Comment

• Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
          I picked up a EH Holden 1:18th and the too 1:64s DJR cars as well have them tomorrow all go's well

Just couldnt help yaself could ya mate you had to buy 1:64's with ya 1:18 so much for not collecting 1:64's anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by ratster70 View Post
            Just couldnt help yaself could ya mate you had to buy 1:64's with ya 1:18 so much for not collecting 1:64's anymore
            No I can not and now I will have my Biante Army Falcon to this friday as well and 3 more 1:64s lol

Comment

• Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
              No I can not and now I will have my Biante Army Falcon to this friday as well and 3 more 1:64s lol

Hmmm army reserve falcoon yes im waiting for that one 2 and also the brock/sampson #1 torry no 1:64's tho dont play with those toys bwahahahahaha

Comment

• Finally came today! Already in a cabinet! My first 1:18 model! Its awsome! Not the best picture, but an overall view of where i put it. Ill probably post some soon in the 'Hot Model Photography' thread soon.

CC 2010 Shane van Gisbergen V8SC

4D MUSCLE

---

Ford win titles, Holden buy title winners

Comment

• Got this today for $109 including winfield decals. Always wanted it for some reason love the look of it. Will fit decals tomorrow.

Comment

• Good price on the Skaife/Richards VR. Since when did they get so cheap?
                    I've always wanted one but they were usually a bit too much.

Comment

• i got a 1:18 scale vl walkinshaw, took me ages to find a good one

Comment

• Originally posted by Holdennumber1 View Post
                        Good price on the Skaife/Richards VR. Since when did they get so cheap?
                        Not sure just went to a hobby store near me and they had it on sale so got one.

Comment

• Question for those who may know: My Army Reserve Falcon arrived yesterday,and I'm very happy with it.

BUT - under the bonnet is painted flat black/matt black.

I got to see this car in 2004 at Queensland Raceway, and it was/is painted a light green colour, similar or the same as one of the colours used in it's camoflage paintjob.

Has Frank had it changed from original, or is our model wrongly painted?

Ed

Comment

• GMP 1/18th Roush Bruce Jenner Mustang

Comment

• Originally posted by Holdennumber1 View Post
                              Good price on the Skaife/Richards VR. Since when did they get so cheap?
                              I got mine for 99$ games world marion.. Although the rumor was he bought stock from someone and sold it cheap as it was all leftovers

Comment

• Originally posted by canuck617 View Post
                                GMP 1/18th Roush Bruce Jenner Mustang

hmmm nice, are you releasing it from its cage? if so, would appreciate pics

Comment

Working...
                                X