Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by My Element View Post
    I got mine for 99$ games world marion.. Although the rumor was he bought stock from someone and sold it cheap as it was all leftovers
    Damn, I would've bought one for that price if i knew. And gamesworld marion is the closest retailer to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by <Jonboy> View Post
      hmmm nice, are you releasing it from its cage? if so, would appreciate pics

..haven't decided yet, it came with the white outer box as well, so i doub't i'll open this one..

..I have another that has been opened, I'll try to post pics of it, but might take a while as I just moved and all of my diecast is still in moving boxes, so I have no idea where it is..

Comment

• Well this is my lot so far this week, this is my 1:18th EH Holden and 2 Biante's 1:64s

cheers wazza

Comment

• Picked this up today very happy with it.

Comment

• has anyone got a 2010 Murphy car yet? really would like to see a photo of one if possible

Comment

• Here's my last purchases for 2010, the balance of V8 Supercars

Some of the tampos on the JD cars are bad.

I think the Stratco car is not correct in colour? To me it seems ligher.

Also Murph's car doesnt look as bright.

Then again, it could be me!

Comment

• i remember the stratco car being a very dull red... hard to tell from photos though

Comment

• Originally posted by HRT1 View Post
                  i remember the stratco car being a very dull red... hard to tell from photos though
                  The sample photo used in the livery launch, and on the CC webiste, makes the red look a lot brighter. It's actually meant to look quite dull.

Congrats on the adds Ed. Love the Murph machine. the 1:18th is going on the 'get second-hand when you have the money' list.

Comment

• u mean the bargain bin? or u reckon it'll stay at retail??

Comment

• ricciardello car

Comment

u mean the bargain bin? or u reckon it'll stay at retail??
                        I reckon it'll fall in value, but not quite to bargin bin status

Comment

• Comment

• hover around $150 mark...? unlike the ricciardello car. that could be the biggest bargain bin car since the paddock basher

Comment

hover around $150 mark...? unlike the ricciardello car. that could be the biggest bargain bin car since the paddock basher
                              It'll be a code3 special for sure. Although it could be like the Alan Gurr 2007 car which actually seems to be a bit too rare to be a code3 special

Great pick-up and pics Element Stunning looking car apart from the solid grill.

Comment

hover around $150 mark...? unlike the ricciardello car. that could be the biggest bargain bin car since the paddock basher
                                hopefully thats where i can get a spare set of control rims from lol

Comment

Working...
                                X