Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did get the Garry McCoy Yamaha YZR 500 team Red Bull MotoGP 2002.
    After watching the DVD "Faster" i had to have it.
    Absolutly awsome model with HUGE detail.
    Triking still have them.

    Comment


    • I just got my first Holden in 1/43.
      Its the blue/black Monaro Concept and its just amazing.

      I wish they would sell Holdens here in germany.
      This is the start of my Holden-Collection. Hopefully it will be joined by some exciting news in 2006

      Comment


      • Have just bought a display case for my lovely 1/18

        Comment


        • Faultier, if you think your first model is amazing, then you should check out the new releases, especially the 1:18 scales!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ferrari fan
            Did get the Garry McCoy Yamaha YZR 500 team Red Bull MotoGP 2002.
            After watching the DVD "Faster" i had to have it.
            Absolutly awsome model with HUGE detail.
            Triking still have them.
            Great DVD, isn't it FF? That was a nice surprise when I first got it....

            Comment


            • flippin love it.
              Get the centenary Asser TT if you can for a great fix of the old and very famous.
              Also the Bazza, Saarinnen and AGO DVD's are recommended.
              GSX works there, and he can organise them.

              Comment


              • Can I ask what the 'Faster" dvd is without sounding silly?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TBVX05
                  Faultier, if you think your first model is amazing, then you should check out the new releases, especially the 1:18 scales!
                  Im looking forward to seing the new releases but in scale 1/43.
                  Im addicted to 1/43 and I hope more Holdens and a 1996 Ford Falcon GT joins the programme.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by wayno
                    Can I ask what the 'Faster" dvd is without sounding silly?
                    About the '03 and '04 Moto GP seasons. Has a lot of past and present riders being pretty candid. It's a very watchable set of discs.... And features one Garry McCoy quite predominatly...

                    Comment


                    • Finally got my 1:64 Brock/Richards!!
                      Decals coming soon, but I'm happy I got it at normal price.
                      Wonder why people are bidding such high prices for them on Ebay when they are still available at RRP?

                      Comment


                      • My recent 1/43 purchases were 2005 Paul Weel, 2005 Glenn Seaton and 2004 Steve Ellery. That now makes 52 models and many more to come.

                        Comment


                        • Recieved the 1:18 HK 327 GTS Monaro in Silver Mink from my wife as a birthday present.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by waldo
                            Recieved the 1:18 HK 327 GTS Monaro in Silver Mink from my wife as a birthday present.
                            Congrats & Happy Birthday Waldo.

                            Comment


                            • A 2nd (spare) Jim Richards '77 XB...Must be time I did a 1/18 Diecast conversion !! Just a few bits of signwriting to sort but don't envisage too many problems.....Should be finished about ???....

                              Comment


                              • Just picked up my Todd Lelly 1:18 Box Set. Very happy with it great job Biante

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X