Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its an Audi guys cant member the model off hand tho

Comment

• Audi SQ5. It's S version of Q5. 3.0 TDI twin turbo. 5.1-100kms, 230kw and 650nm of torque. 20" rims, bi modal exhaust full leather seats. It's coming in Jun.

Comment

• Originally posted by edy View Post
        Audi SQ5. It's S version of Q5. 3.0 TDI twin turbo. 5.1-100kms, 230kw and 650nm of torque. 20" rims, bi modal exhaust full leather seats. It's coming in Jun.
        soulds nice edy enjoy it mate

Comment

I have only kept my 1/18 Lowndes collection and associated Code 3 and FG01. Rest are gone or in the process of being disposed of.

Actually speaking of that, I sold both my FG 1/1 scale cars too (Boss 335 sedan and F6 ute). I get my new car in Jun.

life changes I guess

as for low life manufacturer - it's not CC's fault. To be honest, do you think Peter Thompson is happy with the quality. In the CC newsletter they sought to explain what happened.

The remade Final Skaife drive will be the test.

Thats right not just CC,Biante started with junk BA,BF race cars then resin junk falling apart,but maybe we wont go there.

Comment

Audi SQ5. It's S version of Q5. 3.0 TDI twin turbo. 5.1-100kms, 230kw and 650nm of torque. 20" rims, bi modal exhaust full leather seats. It's coming in Jun.
            Nice car Edy . . . . what the old ad line "now you're moving in the best of circles!"

You'll love the new beast . . . And you are probably not the last guy on here to move away from HSV/FPV

Comment

• Thanks guys.

The final straw with my FPVs was the horrible service Ford gave me since 2007. I should never have bought the FGs in the first place. My BF2 GT had serious issues at the end but since I loved the brand I thought I would persevere.

The FG GT had rattles and the F6 had rough idling issues. After Ford told me there was nothing wrong, I decided to consider an Audi.

I originally did the deal on a Q5 3.0 TDI with 20" S-line package, leather seats, Bang and Olufsen sound and Panaromic sunroof. The car was located in Mosman Sydney. After I dropped the cars off they rang me and said there was a problem with delivery.

Initially I cracked a nana and then they offered me 4 potential Audis, 3 Q5's and a SQ5. After I signed the contract I was told of the SQ5 by a friend and thought I made a mistake. So I said to Audi I will take SQ5 as I knew what it was. In the end I had to give them an extra 3000 which is nothing as I knew Audi S or RS models are more sportier.

So instead of buying a normal wagon, I ended up with something equivalent to the old cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by <Jonboy> View Post
                what have you guys whiped the oil of with?
                ... on the Lowndes retro car. Anyone? Just a clean chux? Chamois? Sunglasses cleaner? 1st car i've owned that i've needed to clean, don't want to ruin it out of the box

Comment

• i just used a microfiber cloth

Comment

I originally did the deal on a Q5 3.0 TDI with 20" S-line package, leather seats, Bang and Olufsen sound and Panaromic sunroof. The car was located in Mosman Sydney. After I dropped the cars off they rang me and said there was a problem with delivery.

Initially I cracked a nana and then they offered me 4 potential Audis, 3 Q5's and a SQ5. After I signed the contract I was told of the SQ5 by a friend and thought I made a mistake. So I said to Audi I will take SQ5 as I knew what it was. In the end I had to give them an extra 3000 which is nothing as I knew Audi S or RS models are more sportier.

So instead of buying a normal wagon, I ended up with something equivalent to the old cars.

I hope you're not going to be a traditional Audi driver, and sit 1 inch from the car in fronts rear bumper :P

Out of curiosity, what made you go for an Audi, and a Q5 in general?

I'm sure you love the quality of the interior in them, a relative of mine has a TT S in the UK, has an awesome interior.

Make sure you put some pics up!

Comment

• Originally posted by monarocveightz View Post
                      I hope you're not going to be a traditional Audi driver, and sit 1 inch from the car in fronts rear bumper :P

Out of curiosity, what made you go for an Audi, and a Q5 in general?

I'm sure you love the quality of the interior in them, a relative of mine has a TT S in the UK, has an awesome interior.

Make sure you put some pics up!
                      Getting a bit off topic here Codie so ive put response in 1/1 toy

http://forums.biante.com.au/showthre...780#post540780

Comment

• Just had a 1/43 Frosty 2006 arrive at my door for $44 posted. Great find, but it's not for me - I'm selling it at cost price to a Mum for her son's 7th birthday present.

Comment

• Good on ya Mark, that's great. Although it could be the death of that poor car, I gave my nephew some 1:43 GT Falcon's for Christmas a couple of years ago (he was about 6) and he totally destroyed them. ha ha ha!! They were just like fancy Matchbox cars to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTsteveMkII View Post
                            Good on ya Mark, that's great. Although it could be the death of that poor car, I gave my nephew some 1:43 GT Falcon's for Christmas a couple of years ago (he was about 6) and he totally destroyed them. ha ha ha!! They were just like fancy Matchbox cars to him.
                            Thanks Steve! I hope it lives - I think Mum will set some ground rules. Apparently Frosty knows this kid by name at signings now - so I know it's going to a big fan Good form encouraging your nephew to be a Ford man too!

Comment

• Ah ok cool, yeah sounds like it'll be looked after. Might be the start of a diecast collector, wish I'd started at 7 years of age! How awesome for Frosty to know him by name! To think, I got a rush when Frosty called me mate at Barbagallo last year! ha ha ha!!

Oh we're all Ford mad in my family, starting from Pop we've all been brainwashed from birth. When the whole family gets together at Christmas it looks like a new Ford dealership has opened for business out the front! ha ha ha!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GTsteveMkII View Post
                                Ah ok cool, yeah sounds like it'll be looked after. Might be the start of a diecast collector, wish I'd started at 7 years of age! How awesome for Frosty to know him by name! To think, I got a rush when Frosty called me mate at Barbagallo last year! ha ha ha!!

Oh we're all Ford mad in my family, starting from Pop we've all been brainwashed from birth. When the whole family gets together at Christmas it looks like a new Ford dealership has opened for business out the front! ha ha ha!!
                                Not wrong, he will have all the Frosty 1/43s ever released before mid year. Haha, how exciting indeed! Interesting - a blue blooded family, hope that means you all get on well! Sure there's some good stories shared. Here's my latest: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0785_zps01d5a81c.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	571965 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0786_zpsd10a6e5e.jpg
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	571966 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0788_zpsaea33e4a.jpg
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	571967 Click image for larger version