No announcement yet.

Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I take it those are the Shelby Collectables versions, Mike? I've got the Bucknum/Hutcherson #5 here. They are a little inaccurate- the actual race cars should have right hand steering and the gear shift in the right hand door sill. These models are essentially the US road versions with the race liveries over them. Still, the overall detail is smashing for a model that I only paid $30 for. Love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minno View Post
      I take it those are the Shelby Collectables versions, Mike? I've got the Bucknum/Hutcherson #5 here. They are a little inaccurate- the actual race cars should have right hand steering and the gear shift in the right hand door sill. These models are essentially the US road versions with the race liveries over them. Still, the overall detail is smashing for a model that I only paid $30 for. Love it.

Hi Minno all the models are Exoto, except for the 2 gulf ones which are from Spark.

Comment

• Ah well at least I can use "no pics" as an excuse!!

Nice adds!

Comment

• Xy gtho

What a great looking model. I wouldn't mind one myself. A great addition to your collection mate.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1170_zps1b3879e4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	572322

Comment

• Latest was this large box

To allow me to use these wonderful decals

And now for the full 70 parts!!!!!!

When finally completed is a 1/8 Senna 1988 McLaren mp4-4 Kyosho built for Deagostini!

Comment

• Originally posted by frosty5 View Post
              What a great looking model. I wouldn't mind one myself. A great addition to your collection mate.
              Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tumbo View Post
                Latest was this large box

To allow me to use these wonderful decals

And now for the full 70 parts!!!!!!

When finally completed is a 1/8 Senna 1988 McLaren mp4-4 Kyosho built for Deagostini!
                Tumbo, I think this warrants a build thread, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by david5 View Post
                  Tumbo, I think this warrants a build thread, please.
                  I agree.... a new post every night.

Comment

• Don't have the time or the patience to do a build diary guys; I will consider a progress thread showing the build slowly coming together but that is about the best you will get

Comment

• Originally posted by Tumbo View Post
                      Don't have the time or the patience to do a build diary guys; I will consider a progress thread showing the build slowly coming together but that is about the best you will get
                      Yes please.

Comment

• Got this off ebay. Its the 2013 le mans Ferrari that Jason Bright Co drove in. Will take better pics once I receive it.

Comment

• Nice.

Comment

• Nice Fezza GT2.

Comment

• "Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me"

I got the Sierra last week but was finally able to open it today. Great little model from AutoArt/Biante, wanted it for years and am glad to finally have it. Although the red seems a little too dark compared to the 1989 Bathurst winner. It is also interesting having it next to that 1989 car as the AA mold has enough differences to the Minichamps mold that they could almost be different cars (also looks a little bit smaller). I feel the AA car is probably the more accurate shape. When the Apex Sierras are released this year, I will have three Sierra's from three different molds!

Picked up the Mostert car on a whim today and am glad I did. It is a huge improvement over the 2011 and 2012 DJR resin cars which I never bought as they just seemed a bit off. Being sealed is no issue for me and the car has nice detail inside and out, although the front wheels might sit inside the body a little too much. Not the greatest looking DJR livery but it is growing on me and it is a race winner. All part of my newly reduced/refocused DJR collection.

Sorry for the average camera phone pics

Comment

• Hi Guys,

I got this gorgeous "Bathurst Winner" earlier this week from Richie at APEX. I'm a massive fan of the SLS, and to have a race winner in the collection is just awesome. 4 more to come (Spa 24 Winner, Nurburgring 24 Winner, Abu Dhabi 12 Winner, Dubai 24 Winner . . . all Schneiders!)

Comment

Working...
                                X