• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Masterblaster View Post
    1/18 Wazza!
    Very nice MB well done on your choice mate

Comment

• Hey Guys, I kinda browsed these forums for a while looking at code3, anyway i'd thought id finally join and share a few of my 1:18's
      So recently i purchased Rick Kelly's 2002 Holden Young Lions car as i've always loved the "Quake" livery and Craig Bairds 2000 Pirtek Falcon - I kinda want to get a collection of "Kiwi" V8 Supercars

Anyway these are taken from my instagram

Comment

• Hi All, I'm back! found my password and a spare 5 minutes. Just bought the Brock VP from Larry. thanks again Mr Bond.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkHM View Post
          Hi All, I'm back! found my password and a spare 5 minutes. Just bought the Brock VP from Larry. thanks again Mr Bond.
          It's............ALIVE.

Comment

• Yes, alive and well but just a little tired.

Comment

Yes, alive and well but just a little tired.
              That's good, what's the VP like ?

Comment

• Very nice model. Nice front ride height. Looks good among the Mobil 1/Advantage Racing collection. Cannot wait for the 1990 Sierra.

Comment

Very nice model. Nice front ride height. Looks good among the Mobil 1/Advantage Racing collection. Cannot wait for the 1990 Sierra.
                  Cheers mate. Still at JD ?

Comment

• Yes, spending way too much time in USA and Aus but living the green dream!

Comment

• Very good.

Comment

• My latest, bit of McLaren Can Am goodness. Vic Elford, Laguna Seca, 2nd place 1971. 1/18 from TSM via young Larry.

Comment

• A few more

Last edited by david5; 01-03-2014, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• some lovely details there

Comment

• Looks brilliant David . . . better than the Bruce McLaren M8B from GMP??

Comment

• What a beast. Those can-am monsters were the Chuck Norris of the automotive world.

I have my first, and arguably overdue, 1/24 Action ELITE diecast coming Monday. The Jeff Gordon Imron Elite livery as ran at Talladega last May. Not a huge Gordon fan BUT it was run at my favorite track. The ELITE's are the high-end version of Action's cars. Definitely excited for this addition!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X