Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are apparently in store now, Can't wait to get to the shop today

Comment

• Picked up the re-release of Autoart's 2004 Ford GT in titanium silver. Very happy with it, the new engine cover arms allow me to display it open.

Comment

• Very nice, but may I ask, why do you have them all displayed "Bum on"?

Comment

• Originally posted by <Jonboy> View Post
          Very nice, but may I ask, why do you have them all displayed "Bum on"?
          Thanks! I change their position around every now and then. At the moment, I like showing off the silver Ford GT. At that angle you can see into the cabin and have a better view of the engine bay. Plus, having them at an angle fills up the cabinet window better, looks a bit bare if I place them straight.

Comment

• Fair enough. Mine are all over the shop, some straight on, others angled left, others angled right, others side on. Just never saw the attraction of bum on. Might have to investigate which of mine has the best rear to display...

Comment

• Guess it depends on the car, which side you enjoy the most.

Comment

• Just picked this up yesterday. Very happy with how it came up.

Comment

• Arrived yesterday, to add to my small but growing collection of motorcycle Grand Prix/moto gp legends

Comment

• Just go my 1998 Bathurst Winner today, Great model, one of the best Bathurst winners ever made! BUT... its own foam clam shell has rubbed the gloss coat right off the door edges and boot. It has left horrific dull "flat" patches all over the car. Completely gutting

Has anyone else had this problem?

Comment

• no, definitely no such problem with mine, just checked after reading this in case I missed it, but it's absolutely fine

Comment

• Originally posted by MP4/22 View Post
                        Just go my 1998 Bathurst Winner today, Great model, one of the best Bathurst winners ever made! BUT... its own foam clam shell has rubbed the gloss coat right off the door edges and boot. It has left horrific dull "flat" patches all over the car. Completely gutting

Has anyone else had this problem?
                        Contact Richard. I'm sure he will fix it quick smart for you.

Comment

• I've been waiting for this for a long time and it has been worth the wait. Thank you Biante.

Comment

• Originally posted by James3592 View Post
                            I've been waiting for this for a long time and it has been worth the wait. Thank you Biante.
                            No problems James, sadly you could be waiting a bit longer for the decorated versions.... I have just put a post up in our website talking about them https://www.biante.com.au/article/er...upercar-update

Comment

• I got my 1998 bw today. I also have the clear coat problem on the boot. I went through the cars they had in store and just got the best of a bad bunch. I was so excited to collect the model today and had been for a while now , only to come away pretty disappointed.

Comment

• 98 Bathurst winner in reality was a pretty scruffy car, it had had more hits than Elvis, it was a variety of different bits from different E series Falcons and finished the race with even more wrinkles than it started with.
                                My model of it is flawless!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X