• Show
Clear All

• TSM Bentley GT3

Z4 GT3

Comment

• They look awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Still ferrari fan View Post
        Getting more Auto Art WRC rally models (slowly) as I am trying to get the whole series of Toyota Corolla WRC together!
        These models do have a special side series of emblems depicting the country the event was held in. i.e. Australia; Kangaroo's, GB; umbrella's! etc. etc.
        You will need to get a cheap extra one as well so you can buy the decals from Pattos and convert to either of the Catalunya cars.

Comment

• What I really would like is a 1/18 scale diecast model of the Celica ST185 GT4 WRC World championship winner!

Comment

• Originally posted by AMD View Post
            TSM Bentley GT3

Z4 GT3
            The rear wing on the Bentley doesn't look right. Otherwise awesome models

Comment

• 1:43. Love these.

Comment

• Picked this little beauty up today. Great detail!

Comment

• Just got the 1/18 Brock A30. What an utter piece of garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still ferrari fan View Post
                    What I really would like is a 1/18 scale diecast model of the Celica ST185 GT4 WRC World championship winner!
                    one is coming out Bert but it looks very plasticky

Comment

• Is it really? What a bummer, was looking forward to that

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                        The rear wing on the Bentley doesn't look right. Otherwise awesome models
                        Yeah I just put it on quickly for some pictures it comes separate.

Comment

• Picked this up from the post office yesterday afternoon.
                          The Bruce McLaren/Chris Amon controversial winner from LM24 1966. Nice model (again) from Spark, that I've been waiting to get my hands on for some time. It ain't an Exoto, but then again, I didn't have to re-mortgage the house or sell one of the children to afford it.

Comment

• Sweet, picking mine up next week.

Comment

• Picked this up in Japan recently for a steal.....1975 World Champs. Alfa Romeo and Autodelta
                              Stunning Autoart signature series...

Comment

• That looks stunning, I like the other Alfa's I see in the pic as well. Very unusual to see an Alfa collector.
                                Do you collect Alfa powered F1 as well?

Comment

Working...
                                X