Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard $269 retail.

Comment

• Quick scan of the net, looks like $240 rrp, think my shop screwed up as he has only charged me $199.95

Comment

• That was the price on the flyer they had. Maybe the dollar has settled and that free trade thing with China kicked in since then so maybe that dropped the price abit.

Comment

• Or maybe because that's the RRP and the dealer sells at below and still makes a healthy profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by rayman View Post
            Or maybe because that's the RRP and the dealer sells at below and still makes a healthy profit.
            Very true

Comment

• Just picked up the Trax 1/43 VF SS NSW Highway Patrol car. Apart from the ride height, I have absolutely no complaints. The paint, decals, and detail are great. A very neat and tidy job. Sorry no pics, I have no idea on how to upload pics on this forum. If anyone can shed some light on posting pics I'll try and get some put up.

Comment

• Comment

• Received above Ambrose shell model today,pretty good,pity no opening parts otherwise ok

Comment

• Originally posted by MGH66 View Post
                    Quick scan of the net, looks like $240 rrp, think my shop screwed up as he has only charged me $199.95
                    Where did you order it from?

This model will have opening parts so I guess the price is a little more than they used to be.

Comment

• Games Tronics at Peninsula Fair shopping centre,sure it will be adjusted to the correct price next time I go in and pay some more coin on it.

Comment

Games Tronics at Peninsula Fair shopping centre,sure it will be adjusted to the correct price next time I go in and pay some more coin on it.
                        Cool, I emailed them but have not heard back.

However I did hear back from Carlectables and they say the model won't be out until late March

Comment

• I got my Jason Bright car today very nice 1:18th indeed now just waiting for the star wars cars to turn up when there in stock

Comment

• And I just picked up my Lowndes GOLD 100 car today as well looking good too

Comment

• Excellent, how gold are they

Comment

Excellent, how gold are they
                                Well its not a chrome gold if that's what you mean, its painted GOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X