Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fomoco04 View Post
    Nice work. I've bought the 11, 12 and 13 12 hour winners in 1:18 this month as well. Love the different marques that the GT3 series is throwing up and from what i've seen so far the model quality is 1st class. Can't wait for the 2014 when it arrives in the next 2-3 weeks. Glad I had a preorder in. Only 320 of them made.
    Wow! Is that when it comes out... Same as you, I preordered through Apex a long time ago but didn't realise the quantity produced. Could be the next 2011 winner, hard to find, haha!

Comment

• Here's the BBR Ferrari 488 GT3: http://www.diecastsociety.com/bbr-fe...te-matt-black/

Comment

• whats that worth Mark ?

Comment

• Originally posted by no1holdenfan View Post
          Wow! Is that when it comes out... Same as you, I preordered through Apex a long time ago but didn't realise the quantity produced. Could be the next 2011 winner, hard to find, haha!
          Harder to get i'd think. Lowndes car, Bathurst winner, Ferrari. Could easily end up being the one everyone needs for their collection. I'm glad I have one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Numark83 View Post
            Rumour has it this is the car the 2014 will be made from https://www.facebook.com/apexreplicas/photos/pcb.1434867993210247/1434867369876976/?type=3&theater

Comment

• Originally posted by fomoco04 View Post
              Harder to get i'd think. Lowndes car, Bathurst winner, Ferrari. Could easily end up being the one everyone needs for their collection. I'm glad I have one.
              At least Craig and the team were nice enough to win the race again this year to give collectors another chance to own such a car if they missed out with the 2014 winner

Comment

• Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
                At least Craig and the team were nice enough to win the race again this year to give collectors another chance to own such a car if they missed out with the 2014 winner
                Its the type of guy he is. Always thinking of the fans.

Comment

• I don't think the link worked properly. Here's the car in all its glory. BBR so wont be cheap, actually it'll be bloody expensive. Already correct colour, correct rims and even has the black roof. Just whack a few decals on and we're ready to go.

Comment

• I've got a 1/43 BBR Ferrari and it's stunning, so I would willingly pay for that in a 12 Hour livery. Beautiful model.

Comment

• Arrived at work today, been hanging out for this:

Autoart Lotus 99T 1:18

Japan 1987 Senna

No logo version, limited to 1000 pce.

Busy week end coming up

Comment

• Lotus done

Comment

• Just managed to score myself the calypso green xa phase 4. Was a little disappointed to find the sunroof was just painted on. On that point, I thought I saw some pics of some biante models (like the rothmans xy gt) with the sunroof open. Was I dreaming and if not, how do you open it.

Comment

• this is what I got in the last 3 to 4 weeks or so

got 2 1/18 2012 Bathurst 12hr Audi
                            got 1 1/18 2013 Bathurst 12hr Mercedes
                            got 1 1/43 2016 Bathurst 12hr McLaren
                            got 2 1/18 2015 Tander /Courtney ANZAC cars
                            got 1 1/43 brights McLaren
                            got 1 1/18th HDT VAN
                            Last edited by wazza002; 14-02-2017, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modelman View Post
                              Just managed to score myself the calypso green xa phase 4. Was a little disappointed to find the sunroof was just painted on. On that point, I thought I saw some pics of some biante models (like the rothmans xy gt) with the sunroof open. Was I dreaming and if not, how do you open it.
                              The Classicarlectable Bill Bourke XW GT has a fully operating sunroof. Was that the one you were thinking of?

Comment

• I have that model too, so maybe. How do you open that one?

Comment

Working...
                                X