No announcement yet.

Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Bathurst and PI winners in 1.43 ........ I have all of them since 1962, ( but not for sale.)
    Your list.........., are they the ones you have, or the ones you are after, because I can list the brand names of those missing to help with your quest.

Comment

• Originally posted by moas View Post
      Missing Bathurst and PI winners in 1.43 ........ I have all of them since 1962, ( but not for sale.)
      Your list.........., are they the ones you have, or the ones you are after, because I can list the brand names of those missing to help with your quest.
      I am missing 1966, 1980, 1982, 1989, 1993 & 2001
      Last edited by blueduece58; 21-09-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Morris Mini Cooper S # 13C Raoun Aaltonen and Bob Holden 1966 Vanguards
        Commodore VC # 05 Marlboro / HDT Peter Brock & Jim Richards 1980 DINKUM
        Commodore VH # 05 Marlboro / HDT Peter Brock & Larry Perkins 1982 Bathurst 1st } DINKUM twin set
        Commodore VH # 25 Marlboro / HDT John Harvey & Gary Scott 1982 Bathurst 3rd }
        Commodore VP # 11 Castrol Racing Larry Perkins & Gregg Hansford 1993 Bathurst 1st DINKUM
        Commodore VX # 1 Mobil / HRT Mark Skaife 2001 ATCC AUTOart 60161

Some of these were released over 20 years ago
        The Vanguard model was a English release of Aust race cars.
        The Dinkums are a resin, and a unfairly maligned model, but they were before Biante and CCs got in on the act.
        1989 model, I thought I had, but donít. Canít help
        2001, I think that it was issued as a 4 car set, and as I had the ATCC 1,2,3 models, and didnít bother because it was the same.
        May be a 'quest' now to plug those gaps. I don't know about any re-issues by Biante or CC. You previous post seemed to have a lot more gaps than that.
        Last edited by moas; 21-09-2017, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by moas View Post
          Morris Mini Cooper S # 13C Raoun Aaltonen and Bob Holden 1966 Vanguards
          Commodore VC # 05 Marlboro / HDT Peter Brock & Jim Richards 1980 DINKUM
          Commodore VH # 05 Marlboro / HDT Peter Brock & Larry Perkins 1982 Bathurst 1st } DINKUM twin set
          Commodore VH # 25 Marlboro / HDT John Harvey & Gary Scott 1982 Bathurst 3rd }
          Commodore VP # 11 Castrol Racing Larry Perkins & Gregg Hansford 1993 Bathurst 1st DINKUM
          Commodore VX # 1 Mobil / HRT Mark Skaife 2001 ATCC AUTOart 60161

Some of these were released over 20 years ago
          The Vanguard model was a English release of Aust race cars.
          The Dinkums are a resin, and a unfairly maligned model, but they were before Biante and CCs got in on the act.
          1989 model, I thought I had, but donít. Canít help
          2001, I think that it was issued as a 4 car set, and as I had the ATCC 1,2,3 models, and didnít bother because it was the same.
          May be a 'quest' now to plug those gaps. I don't know about any re-issues by Biante or CC. You previous post seemed to have a lot more gaps than that.
          The 1966 Mini Cooper was also made by Biante in 1:43
          The 1980 VC Commodore has been made by Classic Carlectales in 1:43
          Love the Dinkum 1:43's. I have 79 currently....
          Eventually I will get them all. Just waiting for a few to come down a little in price. Thanks for the list...Cheers

Comment

• Picked up the Biante VE GTS in black, a Smokey and the Bandit 77 Transam both in 1/18 and a 1/43 Knight Rider Transam.

HDT337

Comment

• Went and picked up my VE Maloo yesterday. Great job biante. Bring on the yellow GTS.

Comment

Working...
              X