No announcement yet.

Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After being disappointed with the Autoart AMG GT3 and the Minichamps 911 GT3R models, I decided to try again with the Spark AMG GT3 from Macau: https://www.ewmodel.com/products/spark-1-18-18sa006

The rear wing sits beautifully and the paint looks amazing! I chose this one as I like the AMG GTR in green.

Comment

• My (not) Mad Max XB arrived the other day. Its great, I cannot wait to put it on display with the MM2 XB.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
        My (not) Mad Max XB arrived the other day. Its great, I cannot wait to put it on display with the MM2 XB.
        Gotta get around to visiting my favorite shop and grabbing mine. Just been too busy moving house to get there

Comment

• Got my GTS a few week ago for $160. Went to pick it up and the shop had 20% off storewide for one day only. It's a great model, can't fault it.

Comment

• Snagged the new Moffstang for Christmas. Very nicely done for a Welly

Comment

• Didn't get any (officially!!!) for Christmas but mother in law has finally seen the collection and wants to get me one.

Comment

• Cool model, excellent quality & I look forward to the FPV GT-F in smoke with silver stripes & victory gold with black stripes.

Comment

• Comment

• My latest and last edition for 2017 the 1/18 Scott McLaughlin DJRTP FG X Shell V Power Perth winner arrived today. Awesome model great job and well done Biante, was worth the wait very happy with it
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0016.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	651782

Comment

• Looks awesome, can't wait for mine to arrive

Comment

• Looks A-mazing, the anticipation is killing me!

Comment

• Finally got these & put them straight in the display cabinet. It's been a fair while since I've looked forward to two season cars so much. Great job Biante!!!

Comment

• I never really took any notice how different they look when side by side.

Comment

• Nice one Socony, they do look great together and I agree Biante have done a great job on them.. They do look different with the yellow on the Coulthard car gives it points of difference between it and #17, might have get the Coulthard #12 to go with the #17 me thinks .

Comment

• Yeah I'm thinking the same. But I might wait and get the two Bathurst cars since I will be getting car 12 for my podium,

Comment

Working...
                                X