No announcement yet.

Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received a Coulthard Hogs Breath 1:18 for Christmas! It's one good looking model IMO. Can't wait to add it to the others I have (which is not as many as most have here).

Comment

• Got this today. 1/18 scale.

Comment

• Originally posted by rayman View Post
        Got this today. 1/18 scale.
        Very nice! I like the Pikes Peak livery a little better, would you recommend the model? May I ask how much you acquired the Hoonicorn for?

Comment

• Received my McLaughlin 1/18 from my Newcastle comp win in November yesterday. Took the car out, looked it over and straight back into the box. Excellent model, very well done, Biante.

Big big big thanks to Julian, Wazza and Biante for the comps and the model. I couldnít be happier!

Comment

• You scored well there Minno

Comment

• Originally posted by Numark83 View Post

Very nice! I like the Pikes Peak livery a little better, would you recommend the model? May I ask how much you acquired the Hoonicorn for?
              Landed here direct from Top Marques was about $300. I have the V2 on pre order. It is resin with no opening features but all the details are there in the interior as well as everything else, and it is well made. Unlike many collectors, I don't mind models made from resin. This is the only way us collectors are going to get the diversity of cars that we crave. Or we could sit back and have recolour after recolour. I have resin models from Otto, GT Spirit, Cult, and Armco and I appreciate why they have had to be made in resin. This makes my collection very diverse as I can get models of vehicles that really look fantastic scaled down.

Comment

• Originally posted by viking View Post
                You scored well there Minno
                Did I ever! I still canít believe I have that car in my possession lol

Comment

• Apex Replicas 1:18th Mostert/Owen Retro Sandown car turned up yesterday. Cool colour scheme, quality is as per usual Apex Supercars

Comment

• Apex Replicas 1:18th scale Winterbottom/Canto Bathurst 2017 Retro livery.

Comment

• My wife bought these today through a staff only sale in her work building. At $20 each which I think is a pretty good deal. Her building has the TVSN studios in it and they look to have been display models although they are in mint condition. Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-03-07 20.57.01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	652196

Comment

• That's an amazing deal, Pug. Well done.

For my latest addition, I bought the Almost Real 1970 Range Rover. Something different, and it was deservedly the diecastsociety.com model of the year. A bit more than $20, but a fantastic model regardless. Check the detail in the video below.

Comment

• Very nice!

Comment

• Score Pug!

Comment

• Have picked these 2 up in the last week or so. Both are 1:18. The Commodore is the 2016 Reynolds Bathurst car and the Mercedes is the 2015 season car.

Comment

• Got my Shell retro Sandown car today but it has a broken steering column and scratches. Have emailed Biante for a replacement

Comment

Working...
                                X