No announcement yet.

Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. I'm so glad I got the Biante version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
      I'm going to be interested in any comments about CC A9X 1:18 which is out this coming week.

I did have 2 Pre-Ordered, But after seeing the video on their website - I soon cancelled them. 90% of the Diecast looks OK - But they have failed to make the flared guards look proper. In their previous newsletter they even had a picture of their diecast with a picture of the real car behind it, which made this mistake even more obvious.

I was talking to the shop I deal with yesterday & they said I am not the only one that has pointed out this fact & they have had other customers cancel their pre-orders.

We get your point about the CC A9X and while I sympatise with you on the error but can I just advise that you only need to say it once and not repeat yourself as this is the second time you have have said it and also on CC Forum as well.

Also that can you stop please posting in your post in capitals like OK etc, you dont need to post in capitals you can post normally without doing that as it comes across as angry and rude.

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post

We get your point about the CC A9X and while I sympatise with you on the error but can I just advise that you only need to say it once and not repeat yourself as this is the second time you have have said it and also on CC Forum as well.

Also that can you stop please posting in your post in capitals like OK etc, you dont need to post in capitals you can post normally without doing that as it comes across as angry and rude.

Where are the Capitals ???

CC is Classic Carlectables
        A9X is how the Torana is known :

Ummm I'm not even registered on the CC Forum !!??

I didn't know you were a Moderator !!!

It's very simple: you have two choices if you want to say something is okay. You can spell out the word in full (okay), or you can use capital letters (OK). What's unacceptable is to write 'ok' in lower case. The main reason for this is pronunciation

http://www.writing-skills.com/ok-ok-...o-you-write-ok
        Last edited by Get_Over_It; 22-04-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Sorry Biante2326. He has got you there. OK is correct. I thought Get Over It has been quite nice since Julians little chat..

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post

Where are the Capitals ???

CC is Classic Carlectables
            A9X is how the Torana is known :

Ummm I'm not even registered on the CC Forum !!??

I didn't know you were a Moderator !!!

It's very simple: you have two choices if you want to say something is okay. You can spell out the word in full (okay), or you can use capital letters (OK). What's unacceptable is to write 'ok' in lower case. The main reason for this is pronunciation

http://www.writing-skills.com/ok-ok-...o-you-write-ok
            So you’re telling us you’re not SmartBeans on the CC forum?
            Last edited by bigmac33; 22-04-2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Picked up the panorama silver w427 and the 66 bt19. Will have to get some more shelves for the cabinet before they go on display tho.

Comment

• Not sure how, but I managed to snag serial # 001/300 of this little beauty. 1/43 2017 Onroak Nissan DPi of Tequila Patrón ESM. 2017 24 hours of Daytona, 4th place. And yes, that’s a 50ml shot of Patrón next to it, and NO, I won’t be drinking it! This guy doesn’t do tequila....

Comment

• Got these in the last few months but haven't had time to post them.
                  The DJR Retro Falcon was a prize from a guessing comp last year. It was well worth the wait as it is very well done and the livery really works on the FG-X
                  Since I have 2 Mad Max cars now I thought I should get a few other movie/TV cars that I like (this won't end well). The Batmobile was tough to pick because there are lots of variants available (regular finish, gold trim, battle damaged etc) and alot of places just have generic pics of the model or a Batmobile and I wanted a specific version. I finally found the version I want, I have always loved this car.
                  The General Lee is the same, there is about 4 versions of it made and I wanted the latest, most accurate one so it took some research to find the one I wanted.
                  They look great, a movie/TV car cabinet is bound to happen now.
                  All I need now is an A-Team van, and a Blues Brothers Car and KITT and a Bandit Trans-Am and .................

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
                    Got these in the last few months but haven't had time to post them.
                    The DJR Retro Falcon was a prize from a guessing comp last year. It was well worth the wait as it is very well done and the livery really works on the FG-X
                    Since I have 2 Mad Max cars now I thought I should get a few other movie/TV cars that I like (this won't end well). The Batmobile was tough to pick because there are lots of variants available (regular finish, gold trim, battle damaged etc) and alot of places just have generic pics of the model or a Batmobile and I wanted a specific version. I finally found the version I want, I have always loved this car.
                    The General Lee is the same, there is about 4 versions of it made and I wanted the latest, most accurate one so it took some research to find the one I wanted.
                    They look great, a movie/TV car cabinet is bound to happen now.
                    All I need now is an A-Team van, and a Blues Brothers Car and KITT and a Bandit Trans-Am and .................
                    love them all. well done.

Comment

• Nice work Ken, you will also need the Hot Wheels Elite ECTO 1 and BTTF Delorean

Comment

• Eleanor 1 and 2 as well!

Comment

• Well I would have if I could have.......... Went to the Adelaide Mega toy and collectable show but no money managed to jump out of my pocket

Comment

• Last week I finally bought a Holden model, the Venom lime green metallic HQ Monaro street machine from Biante. I also picked up a Scotty Mc Perth ‘17 DJRTP FG-X Falcon for the tidy sum of $150 today

Comment

• Bargain!

Comment

• My McLaughlin Pole car arrived today. Finish is excellent. The red is a much pinker shade than the first win car. Quite noticeable although you can't pick it up on the photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X