No announcement yet.

Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the finish on it? I read of a few dodgy ones.

The colour change is disappointing but what really put me off was the white on the front splitter not going all the way to the edge like on the first win car.

It does have the Shell lettering on the door handles which is a nice touch though.
    Last edited by Pug205; 13-06-2018, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• The Finish is good on my one. The front splitter is disappointing with the red.

Comment

• I decided there was too much red on in my cabinet since I bought the Biante McLaughlin Falcon. So my red Minichamps Audi RS6 is being replaced by this pink Autoart Aventador!

Last edited by Numark83; 07-07-2018, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Aaah Lambo with their crazy "look at me!"colours

Comment

• these new 1:64s I got today are not the best I've seen in sometime binate you have drop the ball here guys. so much wheel arch its not funny and the pye car decals are all-over the place as well.

Comment

• That is a shame to hear, was looking at the pictures on the website today and thought they looked a bit rough. Was hoping it was the just the macro photography but sounds like it isn't.

Comment

• I got my Steve Richards BMW GT3 Bathurst 12hr 2017 car today and very happy with it its very nice as well

Attached Files

Comment

• Wazza---That looks sharp. I am still waiting for mine to arrive.....

Comment

• Thanks mate, yeah a very nice model very happy with it,
                    you will be to buddy.

cheers

Comment

• Hi guys, I just took delivery of the Classics Nissan Mobil car and I am annoyed that it has as much attention to detail as Champions collection of horrors. This car is way wrong, yet they credited someone on the brochure for help...clearly a member of tthe Blind Foundation.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkHM View Post
                        Hi guys, I just took delivery of the Classics Nissan Mobil car and I am annoyed that it has as much attention to detail as Champions collection of horrors. This car is way wrong, yet they credited someone on the brochure for help...clearly a member of tthe Blind Foundation.

Why not complain to Classics, not much Biante can do about it.

Comment

• Picked up a Slade 1:18 Lucky7 SBR FG Falcon from Dmitri at Motor focus on the mountain today for the princely sum of $49. Its a very nice looking car and for under $50 possibly the best bargain i have ever got.

Comment

• I saw that car on their counter this morning - cheapest 1:18 I saw today. Nice pick up Ken.

Nothing for me today just the 2018 888 cars in 1:64 for my son's birthday. Got them from Motorfocus too actually - didn't want to give my directly to 888 in their merch tent

Comment

• Picked up the 2017 Pye/Luff Bathurst car today, looks great no issues with mine at all

Comment

• My Apex Replicas FPV GT-F's in both smoke grey & victory gold have arrived. They are excellent as are all the other colours they have done. Very happy & got certifcate #3 & 7 as a bonus.
                                The gold car really pops & stands out

Comment

Working...
                                X