No announcement yet.

Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 888 season cars and DJRTP Bathurst cars in 1/64. Quite pleased with the 888 cars (), but the DJR cars, mostly car 12, are shocking. Loose screws, poor decal alignment...sorry Biante, but Iíll have to give you a C- on car 17 and a D on car 12. Itís at least easier to swallow at this price point.

Comment

• I have to agree there Minno. It gets worse with the Pye Bathurst car. Its like Biante and CC have swapped molds or something. Even the boxes are falling apart.

Comment

• I recently purchased a heron white VF SSV model which had 13 as its certificate number. I swapped it for another model, but liked the model, so later bought the slipstream blue version. It had certificate number 13 as well!

I've changed themes to all blue recently, so now I have the Ford Falcon GTHO Phase 3 in subzero teal; the Holden Commodore VF SSV in slipsteam blue; the '67 Shelby Mustang GT500 from Autoart in light blue; the Porsche 911 GT3 991.2 from Minichamps in miami blue; the Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 V-Spec II tuned version in blue; and will order the Autoart Ford Focus RS in nitrous blue when it's released.

Comment

• I picked up the 67 GT500 a while ago, reckon it looks great in that light blue metallic

Comment

• Has anyone received their GreensTuf Mustang yet?

Comment

• Has anyone received their GreensTuf Mustang yet?

Comment

• It's due to start shipping out from Monday, so should be ready to collect mid week hopefully (that is my plan anyway)

Comment

• That would be great. I haven't bought a model for ages, i am looking forward to this one as well as the Expo models.

Comment

• Yeah I am looking forward to finally owning the Mustang - the first car I saw Johnson driving as a 6 year old and became an instant fan. Got the cabinet ready and waiting....

Comment

• My first touring car event was the Sandown enduro in 85, so the mustang was the first experience of ford touring cars.

Comment

• Has anyone got front wheel problems with there Lowndes Ferrari like roll back and forwards like really bad like itís very funny some donít and told me that thereís itís find but others not can anyone can let me know thanks

wazza cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
                          Has anyone got front wheel problems with there Lowndes Ferrari like roll back and forwards like really bad like itís very funny some donít and told me that thereís itís find but others not can anyone can let me know thanks

wazza cheers
                          Hi Wazza, mine has the same problem, like itís running on oval wheels... Sits right once displayed though

Comment

• I did not understand a word you wrote Waz. I understand the words by themselves, but what you wrote without punctuation confused the crap out of me. Too many lemonades mate

Comment

• Originally posted by no1holdenfan View Post

Hi Wazza, mine has the same problem, like itís running on oval wheels... Sits right once displayed though
                              Yeah ok but my one moves about 5mm back and forth lol I think some have problems and some donít by the look of it but itís doing my head in with all the problems we are having with the cars lately hey

Comment

• Got the 2017 Bathurst 1000 winner today, some very close similarities and differences in areas to the Biante mould looking at it side by side. With the trophy AC put a little more detail in getting winner name plaques on it

Comment

Working...
                                X