Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Picked up my Bathurst brick, and whilst I was there got a 1966 batmobile by Jada. It's an 80th Batman anniversary one, comes with diecast figurines of batman and Robin

    Comment


    • i just picked up the 1/43 Minichamps Senna Lotus 98T. only have a couple more from the series to collect.

      Comment


      • My latest 1:18th scale Formula 1 World Championship winners. Minichamps 1985 & 86 Alain Prost McLaren's.
        Both are to Minichamps usual high quality & look excellent with the Marlboro decals applied. A side note on that is the models now come with the decals in the box with the model.

        Comment


        • Have finally got the Carlectables XA GTHO Phase IV road car in red. Very happy with it. Looks good next to the Green road car. I love the interior detail with the fire extingusher, roll cage that extents into the boot & 36gal fuel tank.

          Comment


          • Ford Falcon XA GTHO Phase IV in red & green

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Socony View Post
              My latest 1:18th scale Formula 1 World Championship winners. Minichamps 1985 & 86 Alain Prost McLaren's.
              Both are to Minichamps usual high quality & look excellent with the Marlboro decals applied. A side note on that is the models now come with the decals in the box with the model.
              Got mine a couple of weeks back. My favourite driver in one of my favourite looking cars. Where did you source the decals?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Socony View Post
                Have finally got the Carlectables XA GTHO Phase IV road car in red. Very happy with it. Looks good next to the Green road car. I love the interior detail with the fire extingusher, roll cage that extents into the boot & 36gal fuel tank.
                I bought the red oneas well. According to an article in the recent unique cars mag the green one was the only road car they made the other ones were all made for race cars. There was a pic of a meeting where they had the green one and a red one together on a track.

                Comment




                • Is it my imagination or is the Falcon too far right in the box obstructing part of the rear wheel compared to the commodore? I went to purchase one today but baulked as I thought it may have been a particular shops allocation but searching other sites it appears that they may be all the same? This photo doesn't really show how much is hidden. I found this a shame as it is a good looking model.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by azzaford17 View Post


                    Is it my imagination or is the Falcon too far right in the box obstructing part of the rear wheel compared to the commodore? I went to purchase one today but baulked as I thought it may have been a particular shops allocation but searching other sites it appears that they may be all the same? This photo doesn't really show how much is hidden. I found this a shame as it is a good looking model.
                    Possibly put in the case by a one eyed chinese worker.

                    Comment


                    • The decals came in the Minichamps box with the car. They were taped to the plastic base underneath where the screws are.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by azzaford17 View Post


                        Is it my imagination or is the Falcon too far right in the box obstructing part of the rear wheel compared to the commodore? I went to purchase one today but baulked as I thought it may have been a particular shops allocation but searching other sites it appears that they may be all the same? This photo doesn't really show how much is hidden. I found this a shame as it is a good looking model.
                        Perhaps you can spin the base 180 deg.

                        Comment


                        • Got a heap of old HRT cars recently. Waiting for the WAU racing 2018 Bathurst ZB's to be released.

                          Comment


                          • the 1/43 Commodore twin set is being delivered today. i can't wait to see it.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by spolyhronidis View Post
                              the 1/43 Commodore twin set is being delivered today. i can't wait to see it.
                              The 1:18 set is very impressive.

                              Comment


                              • I received my 2- 1:18 2018 Mark Winterbottom FG-X Falcons yesterday. Really nice work on these. So glad to have opening parts on them again. The only problem is that the Model code on the bottom of the box for the Frosty Farewell 1:18 is B18H18G instead of B18F18G.

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	2
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	654176
                                Last edited by blueduece58; 08-09-2019, 11:37 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X