No announcement yet.

Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to continue on from my previous post.
    This is the Pye/Luff Sandown car out of the box.

Comment

• Originally posted by ravenstone View Post
      I think Biante have a major issue with the decal that is placed on the rear window of the ZB Commodore. The decal is flaking off along the groove of the roof line and window. These ones are brand new straight out of the box.
      hey ravenstone, are these 1/18 ? i collect 1/43 and mine are good. cheers dave

Comment

• Thats no good. Have you contacted them?

Comment

• Originally posted by nrma dave View Post

hey ravenstone, are these 1/18 ? i collect 1/43 and mine are good. cheers dave
          They are all 1:18. I also have some ZB's from CC but their version is fine because they do that area differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
            Thats no good. Have you contacted them?
            I havn't contacted them directly yet but hopefully they will see it on the forum as well.
            The dealer where I get my models from has the pics as well and said they will also contact Biante.
            I think it is an easy fix and hope Biante can pass it on to the factory.

Comment

• Got my Mclaughlin/Premat retro FGX last week. Its a good model and its nice to break up all the regular saeson cars wtha different livery.

Comment

• Comment

• My 1986 NZ Johnson Mustang arrived the other day. Just waiting on some JPS decals to make it look right.

Comment

• Just got Wilburís 2018 Milwaukee Falcon in 1/43 straight from Authentic. Reckon they did a bang on job on these, the model looks great. Kicking myself now I didnít pre order the Hazelwood MSR Falcon at the same time I reserved this one. Hereís hoping the 1/64ís of these are just as good once they finally come in.

Comment

• I've added a few Le Mans cars to my collection. I love this, the Rothmans Porsche 956 1983 winner by Spark in 1/18th. It's a great model

Comment

• I've also added all four 1967 Le Mans Ford GT40 Mark IV's. They are Shelby Collectibles 1/18th scale & aren't a bad buy with the level of detail for the price point. The #2 car was very hard to find. They look great in the cabinet lined up on the angle as per a Le Mans start with there bright colors.

Comment

• I have just added the HDT VK SS to my collection, thanks Larry

Comment

• Recently added the 1/18 VK SS in white, and the 2 new VF HSV Commodores from Biante.

The HSV's are sensational, but slightly disapointed that the VK was just a recoloured Group A.

HDT337

Comment

• Originally posted by Socony View Post
                              I've also added all four 1967 Le Mans Ford GT40 Mark IV's. They are Shelby Collectibles 1/18th scale & aren't a bad buy with the level of detail for the price point. The #2 car was very hard to find. They look great in the cabinet lined up on the angle as per a Le Mans start with there bright colors.
                              great pickups, but the MK IV is my least favourite GT40.

Comment

• Yeah the MK IV is my least favourite also but I have to say it's really grown on me while they've been sitting in the cabinet.

Comment

Working...
                                X