No announcement yet.

Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conundrum.....Anyone able to throw any light on the subject of 1/12 scale display cases ??? In 'Authentics' their case Is 43cm long, 21 cm wide and 19.5 cm high. Goes on to say quote "V8SC models will NOT fit....". Biante has 1/12th scale cases, 43cm long, 21cm wide and 19.5cm high. Says that both V8SC and Road cars of 1/12th scale will fit. Lost me !!! Note.....Nobody has said cases In stock at this time.

Comment

• I reckon a display case of about that size would work for a 1/18 ramp truck too

Comment

• Hi Guys, Just posting some pics of my most recent purchases. First the FPV GT R spec in red. Nice model just like the others. I like the crisp lines you get from a resin model & the ghost GT logo on the end of the wing.

Comment

• Next up Minichamps 1:18th Senna Lotus Honda 99T Monaco winner 1987. Good Minichamps quality as usual & I love they now put the Camel logos in with the model taped under the base of model

Comment

• Spark 1:18th Rothmans Porsche 956 1982 Le Mans winner, the first one in the dynasty of Porsche dominance at Le Mans in the 1980's

Comment

• Lastly the Spark 1:18th Rothmans Porsche 962 1987 Le Mans winner. Great looking model, so much better with the Rothmans decals applied. I've been pretty lucky to have got the '82, '83 & '87 Le Mans winners from Apex Replicas, each as the last or second to last in stock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Socony View Post
                Lastly the Spark 1:18th Rothmans Porsche 962 1987 Le Mans winner. Great looking model, so much better with the Rothmans decals applied. I've been pretty lucky to have got the '82, '83 & '87 Le Mans winners from Apex Replicas, each as the last or second to last in stock.
                and Iíve been buying the remaining ones in stock. Iíve decided to start a Le Mans winners collection. You were the reason 1983 sold out... haha!
                Last edited by no1holdenfan; 19-04-2020, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Ha ha, I did notice that the stock level on a couple of them went down. Did you get the '82, '85 & '87 cars by chance?? I see they all got sold out. I brought the '83 car first as it was the last one & a great looking model. I love the era of Le Mans cars from 1982 till 1991. I would love to collect all of those cars one day.

Comment

• Not a most recent purchase but I have finally got the Malboro decals on. Great car of a great era in F1

Comment

Ha ha, I did notice that the stock level on a couple of them went down. Did you get the '82, '85 & '87 cars by chance?? I see they all got sold out. I brought the '83 car first as it was the last one & a great looking model. I love the era of Le Mans cars from 1982 till 1991. I would love to collect all of those cars one day.
                      Sorry... yep all three + plus the 1984, 1931 and 1995. Expensive couple of parcels... Thought Iíd just get the Porsche winners, but itís a theme with a variety of cars that deserves a full collection.
                      If you need a 1987 - PM me
                      Last edited by no1holdenfan; 20-04-2020, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• My most recent purchases, Ford GT40 1/18 scale Spark Daytona 2000km winner 1965 & Daytona 24hr winner 1966 both driven by Ken Miles/Lloyd Ruby

Comment

• Pics of them together

Comment

Pics of them together
                            Nice recent additions to your collection there Socony in those Ford GT40s, here are my recent additions in the last few weeks.

1. Mark Winterbottom #5 FPR FG Falcon 2009

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0003.JPG Views:	1 Size:	145.5 KB ID:	654673

2. Dick Johnson #17 DJR Sierra RS500 1989 ATCC Winner

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0004.JPG Views:	1 Size:	139.6 KB ID:	654674

3. Moffat/Davison #17 2012 Bathurst 50th Anniversary DJR Tru-Blu Retro FG

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0002.JPG Views:	1 Size:	153.1 KB ID:	654675

Last edited by biante2326; 05-06-2020, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Some good pick up's their binate2326. The Winterbottom 09 car looks like it's been well looked after & that 89 Johnson Sierra was a superb model I thought. Really well made by Apex Replicas.

Comment

• Not a model but i got my History of DJR cars book today, weeks of reading in it. Excellent pictures as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X