No announcement yet.

Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh huh but good news my locak shop finally got me decals in for my 2 torries so theyll be ready to pick up when i get back from fraser so ill post pics once ive picked em up cant wait my 79 torry is gettin lonely missing its younger brother

Comment

• Originally posted by ratster70 View Post
      Uh huh but good news my locak shop finally got me decals in for my 2 torries so theyll be ready to pick up when i get back from fraser so ill post pics once ive picked em up cant wait my 79 torry is gettin lonely missing its younger brother
      You will need a few for the Dickie car as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by malscar View Post
        You will need a few for the Dickie car as well.

What are you saying i have problems with my dick now mal?? what decals are missing on this one so i can chase em up??thanks in advance im a holden boy so im not to sure whats missing on it

Comment

• Originally posted by ratster70 View Post
          What are you saying i have problems with my dick now mal?? what decals are missing on this one so i can chase em up??thanks in advance im a holden boy so im not to sure whats missing on it
          My bet is the small word M...........O!

Comment

• raster are you Sol Trujillo

Comment

• Look on the rear. Bones has it. Can not remember if it has one on the bonnet.

Comment

• Finally picked up a Jim Richards Carrera Cup Porsche........only 12 months after release.........great model.
                Mike.

Comment

• VL Grp A my most recent along with the 1:64 #32D Torana, first model since Xmas's VK Grp A & white SS.

Comment

• 1/64 Brock 1973 Bathurst GTR XU-1

Comment

• I received my 1982 ATCC winner today & I must say I was rather impressed with it! It's great to see that Biante have started using the clam shell packaging with the Ford's as it made it so much easier to appreciate the model, while being much sturder packaging!

Now all I need to do is source an offending sticker as I didn't realise it needed one for the rear spoiler.

My only complaint, is the massive undertray at on front spoiler of the car, I'm not sure why it's got one because I didn't think they used that sort of technology back in those days....

Comment

• Picked up my 2008 HRT Bathurst car today.....

Here is a pic with Pete's Print....

and one with just the season cars...

Last edited by monarocveightz; 13-04-2009, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• Well done on the pick-up and nice pics too. Your mailbox is so amazing........

Comment

• Originally posted by El Cheapo View Post
                            Well done on the pick-up and nice pics too. Your mailbox is so amazing........

Thanks mate.....it's probably the only place I can put them to take pics outside without the dog slobbering all over them

Comment

• So how come the dog cant ,but its ok for you codie??

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh Five View Post
                                So how come the dog cant ,but its ok for you codie??

They're rain drops!!!!! Honest!

Comment

Working...
                                X