Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Biante2959
    Mix up with Packaging 1:43
    When to pickup 43D Brock-West and 44D Bond - Roberts Monaro's.

Got 43D ok,but no 44D.
    Guess what, all 18 models had the wrong base,they had the Brock-West base.
    My supplier sent them all back.

Anyone come across this?

didn't know they had been released but thanks for the heads up.
    Cheers.
    Thanks Biante2959
    Last edited by pitcrew; 14-04-2009, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Issues 46 & 47 arrived today.

Comment

• 1/18 2003 Sandown Winner Skaife/Kelly with the rain tyres.

Comment

• Originally posted by biante1563 View Post
          Hi Guys,

Here is a engine bay shoot of my VL for comparison.

Congratulations Biante you have done an excellent job.

I can not wait to pick up this model, I have been counting the sleeps for years now.

Cheers,
          James

far out, that engine bay is clean enough to eat off....beautiful example James

Comment

• Picked up the Skaife/Tander 60th Bathurst car for $NZ 295. About $AU 235. Got it from the local Holden dealer in Hamilton. They got 4 and they were sold in 24 hours.

Comment

• got these back today with decals on

and yes look closely theres the missing decal boys that you told me about lol

Comment

• Is it just me or does the "Marlboro" on the side of the A9X look too high?

Comment

• Hurst Hairy Olds in 1/18th by HWY61. Very good detail and quality. Solid construction and very weighty.

Comment

• Thats one tough car,love the parachutes in the tail lights at the back.
                    What do you think of the "hemi under glass" another great drag car?

Comment

• Originally posted by bubba zanetti View Post
                      Thats one tough car,love the parachutes in the tail lights at the back.
                      What do you think of the "hemi under glass" another great drag car?
                      Love the Hurst Hemi Under Glass as well. It will be released by HWY61 too, supposed to be this month.

Comment

• Oh my That is one hot looking car

Comment

• Finally added another Bathurst Winner to the collection. Chickadee commodore for $157, oh the Classic version.
                          Should also be getting the Red VL and 60th Anniversary car this weekend Can't wait to see these 2

Comment

• Guys, i bought this model. And I'm not sure what year and model is this? Is this a 935?

Comment

• Sweet deal

Got the biante vk grp3 in white for $100 at gamesworld, they had the silver vk and McPhee/Mullholland xw falcon for$100 and the classic hz gts monaro in white for$130.

Comment

• I'm in lurve. The attention to detail is amazing, and then they let it down with basic things like moulding in the fuel/water etc caps on the bonnet.

Comment

Working...
                                X