Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by minh427 View Post
    congrats wazza, lets see how many 1:18s you have by the end of the year.

thanks minh427, No only getting 3 cars for my prints to put up on the wall mate, And working hard to get them as well, then back to 1:64s collecting again.

And nice car's to El Cheapo well done mate.

cheers wazza

Comment

• Originally posted by minh427 View Post
      congrats wazza, lets see how many 1:18s you have by the end of the year.
      He is gone.

Comment

• Received my 1986 Bathusrt Winner yesterday (CC version) very nice indeed. Love the chains on the bottom holding the exhaust. Some great detail on this and the engine is very nice too.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_goldie View Post
          Received my 1986 Bathusrt Winner yesterday (CC version) very nice indeed. Love the chains on the bottom holding the exhaust. Some great detail on this and the engine is very nice too.
          Went under the rader a bit that car eh? Congrats on the pick-up The nose of the thing initially turned me off them, but after looking at a few pics, it looks fine.

Comment

• Don't know if it counts, but got the TRAX members model yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by spolyhronidis View Post
              Don't know if it counts, but got the TRAX members model yesterday.
              can you get a picture of it.
              Cheers

Comment

• it's a 1/55 FJ van.

Comment

• Very nice and different (colour design that is).
                  Cheers

Comment

• Lowndes "RED DUST" Role Models, Dawin Livery

Something different for the collection. I was lucky enough to secure mine. Good luck to all others that have it on pre order. Great finish all panels are flush and close nicely.

Comment

• oooh congratulations! I havent heard from my supplier yet if im guaranteed one - but fingers crossed. Looks nice!

Comment

Comment

• Hi, Can you please inform me. How many of the Red Dust models have been made. Thanks Marcus

Comment

• if you refer to the red dust car your answer is 1500 of the lil buggers

Comment

• was waiting for the first one of these to pop up. mine should hopefully arrive by the end of the week....cant wait

Comment

• Very noice
                                Havn't hear from the supplier yet, his been off having a baby daughter, well his better half has.
                                How inconsiderate can you get, right when the red dust is released she goes into labour

Comment

Working...
                                X