Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
    Ture, I was ringing around for weeks and I forgot the one in town, So I just went in to see if they had, And she said yes do you what one, And I said YES Plaese and 215 dollars lighter now but thats ok,I just have to work harder next week

I will be back soon got to go pick up my tea or order chines
    Gee wazza002, Just send me your Lotto numbers please. 2 of your 3 1/18's aren't the easiest ones to get a hold of. Nice job.

Comment

• [quote=malscar;318887]I'm in lurve. The attention to detail is amazing, and then they let it down with basic things like moulding in the fuel/water etc caps on the bonnet.

Nice one Malscar, been waiting for this one Was told last week mine was on it's way so I hope to pick it up on Moday with a few other new additions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
        Do you know what they are worth???

its like everything depends on what people are prepared to pay but ive seen them range anywhere from $90 to $170 i picked mine up for $100 bills

Comment

• The ones i have seen were around $140 unsigned.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratster70 View Post
            its like everything depends on what people are prepared to pay but ive seen them range anywhere from $90 to $170 i picked mine up for $100 bills
            mine was not far off that as well

Comment

• Originally posted by singer View Post
              So I'll be expecting a Package SOON
              Ummmmm
              If I can track another one down it's yours

Comment

• Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
                I got this today just walk in and got one and I was the 2nd one in for it and they have six of them but now there is 4 left, I'm a very happy man tonight

cheers wazza
                Your hooked now big guy.

Comment

• This arrived yesterday. Not a good photo though.

Comment

• Finally got this one and i really like it.

Chris

Comment

• Nice pick ups guys. The Red Dust car does't look bad, certainly better than I thought it would.
                      And Chris, congrats on getting the XT. My uncle would like that model as he has a 1:1 in that same clolour. BTW, the colour seems to vary a lot in those two pics. They look like completely different cars.
                      Cheers,
                      Thomas

Comment

• Originally posted by Holdennumber1 View Post
                        Nice pick ups guys. The Red Dust car does't look bad, certainly better than I thought it would.
                        And Chris, congrats on getting the XT. My uncle would like that model as he has a 1:1 in that same clolour. BTW, the colour seems to vary a lot in those two pics. They look like completely different cars.
                        Cheers,
                        Thomas
                        Thanks mate, your uncle is very lucky. Polar White has always been my favourite colour for the XT GT and it looks different in the two pics because the first picture is without the flash. Also, my soccer coach used to have a XT GT in Zircon Green, but he sold it.

Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by Holdennumber1 View Post
                          Nice pick ups guys. The Red Dust car does't look bad, certainly better than I thought it would.
                          Cheers,
                          Thomas
                          Thanks Thomas, It was just the day to just go and see day and I got one and very happy I did mate paid off for me to.

And nice pickups chris not bad at all

Comment

• Wazza,you're not just a 1/64 man now

Comment

• Originally posted by Kashmir View Post
                              Wazza,you're not just a 1/64 man now
                              No not now mate, But its good to get some harder cars for the collection mate

Comment

• Hi sorry for not posting Aussie cars up on the forum,let me explain out of all my cars i do not have one Australian car even through I am from Adelaide and only 5 minutes to the Clipsal track I only find the older Aussie makes interesting ,showing my age now.I do collect along the line of Old style cars ,CMC,and cars of interests.So here is my new buys
                                Exoto Ferrari 641/2 F1 1990 Alain Prost

Franklin Mint Rolls Royce Silver Ghost W/Wooden Coachwork

Franklin Mint Stutz Black Hawk Boat Tail Speedster 1928

Cya

Comment

Working...
                                X