Most recent model purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most recent model purchased

With the expected influx of new models to come in 2004 and the anticipation of them by us all, I was just wondering what everyones most recent model purchase has been.
    Mine was the Murphy Clubsport minicar.

Le Mans PANOZ GTR in 1:43 Brabham.

"purchased" with points from BIANTE. Great model!!

Timbo.

Comment

Oh i forgot..........................its not a purchase (yet anyway) but i have paid my deposit to pre-order the 2003 BA AMBROSE car from Stanbridges. That would be the most recent anyways........

Cheers,

Timbo

Comment

Minicars -
        Skaife, Kelly, Skaife/Kelly, D'Alberto, Brede, Phantom CV8 Monaro, VY Phantom Maloo, HG White Monaro and Murphs Clubsport.

1:18 -
        Moffat 1970 Bathurst Winner #64E

1:24 -
        Kurt Johnson 2003 KISS Pro Stock
        Doug Kalitta 2003 KISS Top Fuel Dragster

Comment

My most recent purchases were the 1:43 Webber Jaguar and the CC Mambo Panelvan, and until more HSVs or minicars are released that will be it for a while I hope!!!

Comment

Just purchased 1/18 Villeneuve Williams tobacco livery off e-bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Alexander
              My most recent purchases were the 1:43 Webber Jaguar and the CC Mambo Panelvan, and until more HSVs or minicars are released that will be it for a while I hope!!!
              Oh yeah forgot about my Webber car also

Comment

Like others my only new addition has been the Murphy CLUBSPORT R8 , geez that would be sweet in a 1/18 scale,,,, or better still in a 1/1 in my driveway....

r/ Tys

Comment

Originally posted by Xcesiv308
                  Like others my only new addition has been the Murphy CLUBSPORT R8 , geez that would be sweet in a 1/18 scale,,,, or better still in a 1/1 in my driveway....

r/ Tys
                  Xcesiv308
                  I've seen one of these in the flesh and they are very cool. Only 20 made and I've seen a few for sale (NZD$80000)
                  In the digital dash part, it has Murph and the build no. next to it so I guess it would be hard to build a fake replica. There was a news article on TV over here when they went on sale and Murph was here personally talking to the new owners. One lucky buyer asked if he could change the Murph badges on the side to Skaife if he started losing races. Murph saw the funny side of it.

Comment

Mines a box full of 1:64's sitting here on my desk as I type it, I'm holding out till I go home before I open it!

Cheers
                    Kiwiracing

Comment

Originally posted by timbo333
                      Oh i forgot..........................its not a purchase (yet anyway) but i have paid my deposit to pre-order the 2003 BA AMBROSE car from Stanbridges. That would be the most recent anyways........

Cheers,

Timbo
                      Timbo, what are Stanbridges charging for this car? Any release dates, numbers being produced?

Cheers
                      Kiwiracing

Comment

Originally posted by timbo333

Cheers,

Timbo
                        It ok, I have actually paid in full for my Ambrose car! Lookin forward to it!

Comment

I'm interested in all model cars but inparticular Aussie cars & Singer Motor Cars AMy latest purchase is a Singer SM 1500 Saloon(sedan) [before I get the usual comments about sewing machines, Singer were an English firm who in the 1920's &30's were the 3rd largest motor manufacturer established by George Singer. Incientally, Issac Singer made the sewing machine and he was a Septic Tank].

Comment

i remember these..I had one for awhile then traded it in on a humber 80...my grandmother still has one with 60.000 on the clock..It is in perfect condition and only comes out now and then to keep things free..Pale green and cream in colour and very different to drive than the vt...

Comment

kiwiracing.....................when i paid my deposit it came up at $165 rrp on their computer. It should come out by 31/03/2004 but as to numbers being made i have been told that has not been finalised yet??

I'd be interested to know what Ford Boy paid (in full already??) for his one please?

Cheers,

Timbo.

Comment

Working...
                              X