Minichamps Motorbikes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minichamps Motorbikes

I have just received the SUZUKI 'waterbottle' together with the Histeric XY and have to say that the Motorbike series so far is just out of da world.
    I collect only the ones that I actualy have owned, and so far they are right on the mark with their issues, other than the Brittish rattleleakers.
    For those of you who did have these bikes in the past, they are a great reminder of the olden days, they are for me anyway.
    So far I have the
    SUZUKI GT750 with drum brake
    Honda CB750k1
    Munch 1200TTs first version
    Need still:
    Kawasaki 1000 King,
    Ducati 750(round case) de Biggelaar,silver ,blue
    M.V. Agusta 750 America,(should have never sold this one)
    Yamaha TT500,
    Yamaha RD400,
    Yamaha RZ350,
    Suzuki RG500 Gamma(miss this one, but would be splattered by now)
    Honda CBX 500.
    Looking back these bikes all do bring a big smile and a few sore bones back.

If you are into these bikes , do not miss out on these, they are a work of art.

Comment

Mate you've had a good selection. I've only had Rd 250 and 350, CB250N (stop laughing), RZ 250,350,500, GSXR 1100 and VFR 750.

Comment

I collect these bikes also, I have all the Valentino Rossi bikes so far in 1:12. But this mornng I was blown away when I received my 1:6 RC211V. OH MY GOD!!!!!! Fantastic to say the least. IT"S HUGE!!!!

Here is a pic of it next to one of my 1:18s.
        Attached Files

Comment

Just a pic that does not do justice to this one, but you might be swayed to get it
          Mike "the Bike" Hailwood!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ferrari fan
            Just a pic that does not do justice to this one, but you might be swayed to get it
            Mike "the Bike" Hailwood!!
            Yes Bert like you said the pic doesnt do it any good , i picked up the Hailwood Ducati on the weekend very fine model looks good lined up with the rest .
            Also there is a few good bikes on the way .....

Comment

Originally posted by passenger
              Yes Bert like you said the pic doesnt do it any good , i picked up the Hailwood Ducati on the weekend very fine model looks good lined up with the rest .
              Also there is a few good bikes on the way .....
              Good to see you are well

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Alexander
                I collect these bikes also, I have all the Valentino Rossi bikes so far in 1:12. But this mornng I was blown away when I received my 1:6 RC211V. OH MY GOD!!!!!! Fantastic to say the least. IT"S HUGE!!!!

Here is a pic of it next to one of my 1:18s.
                wow glen

i have the four 1:12 rossi's and i ordered the 1:6 a week or so ago and now i just cant wait. that looks awesome.
                where do you hide it?

r/peter

Comment

I don't have a display case big enough for it, so for now I have used 2 clear lids of the 1:18 cases to hold it in. It just fits!!!!! I'm going to get a custom one made for it I think.

Comment

The next one could be the Barry Sheene RGB500 Gamma
                    Here is hoping!

Comment

The next one ready for release is either the RG500 Sheene or the 2003 Valencia Rossi special.
                      Just purchased #6 in my 1:1 bike collection

Comment

Originally posted by ferrari fan
                        The next one ready for release is either the RG500 Sheene or the 2003 Valencia Rossi special.
                        Just purchased #6 in my 1:1 bike collection
                        Someone has purchased and received a RG500 Bazza model from oversees and whacked it on Ebay with a startingprice of $150.
                        Stated that there were only 4000 issued and that we should bid briskly for his model.
                        It seems that the worldwide release of these models is staggered somehow.

Comment

MOTORBIKE COLLECTORS:
                          Get ready for 2 new models to be released very shortly in the GP series of Valentino Rossi;
                          His 125cc and 250cc worldchampionship winning bikes are imminent.
                          And I think that they are NOT going to last.
                          Look at what the 2004 Test bike (Black Carbon) is fetching, just silly!

Comment

The Aprillia RSW 250cc Valentino Rossi Mugello GP 1999 bike is out!
                            It comes in the special Classic Series box #22
                            From all accounts it seems a limited release ,again.
                            Do not be suprised to see this one skyrocket as well.
                            Now the waiting is on for the 125cc model.

Comment

While we are talking about minichamp bike and in particular the newly released Rossi 1999 Bike, can someone give me a list of all the Rossi bikes that have been released so far.

gmillhouse@gtfp.com.au

Thanks

Grubby

Comment

Working...
                              X