No announcement yet.

What models would you like to see??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes they would make the Bathurst collection complete, there are not many models left to collect, what am I going to do then buy 1 a year, I don't think so...

Comment

• Green or Black....

Originally posted by HDT337 View Post
      Yep, looks green alright, but in some race footage it also looks black.

Go green....

HDT337
      I MAY be wrong, but pretty sure it was actually Yellow/White/Black ??? I remember looking at it at OP I think, but may be suffering memory fade !!

Comment

• The second car is definitely very dark green, but the one (#6) car not so sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by BILLFORD1 View Post
          I MAY be wrong, but pretty sure it was actually Yellow/White/Black ??? I remember looking at it at OP I think, but may be suffering memory fade !!
          Originally posted by malscar View Post
          The second car is definitely very dark green, but the one (#6) car not so sure.
          I went to Bathurst in 1984 & my memory tells me they were both yellow/white/green. Having said that, the first rule of research is to never trust peoples recollections & to back it up with pictorial evidence.

Comment

• this is what we need to see get made, hopefully from cc or biante

Comment

• any of thse would be good in all scales and in all colours... if only someone would make them...

Comment

• Originally posted by david5 View Post
                the first rule of research is to never trust peoples recollections & to back it up with pictorial evidence.

My recollection was black, my photo research shows the second car as very dark green with the #6 unsure.

Comment

• Originally posted by malscar View Post
                  My recollection was black, my photo research shows the second car as very dark green with the #6 unsure.
                  Just flicked through a few books & every pic I found makes #6 VK look black on the bottom, but in the 1984 AMRY book, theres a pic on page 310 from the Sufrers Rd of the Endurance championship taken in bright light at the right angle that shows green.

Comment

• Autopics to the rescue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jace View Post
                      I would like to see the 1980 Bathurst winner made, yet to be done in any scale...
                      CC are making it in 1/18 and 1/43

Comment

• Originally posted by Jace View Post
                        I would like to see the 1980 Bathurst winner made, yet to be done in any scale...
                        Dinkum did this in 1:43 many years ago, complete with Marlene boronia decals for yoy to apply.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by david5 View Post
                          Autopics to the rescue.

Looks greeny black to me...

HDT337

Comment

• Originally posted by brock97 View Post
                            A very poor example.

Let Biante make it.

HDT337

Comment

• Originally posted by brock97 View Post
                              I'd say he knows that - but is making the comment because neither are a 1980 BW Commodore...they look very wrong...

Comment

• Future....

Getting back to the chase....some more XB hardtops now we have the new molds....DJ 77 Bathurst #13, Pie-In-Ear Ron Dickson XB, John Goss 75/76 Bathurst cars and a Mulberry Road car with silver paintouts, Globes & Front/Rear spoilers for starters............

Comment

Working...
                                X