No announcement yet.

What models would you like to see??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by slickpig; 26-01-2016, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• the above pic. taken at the Autoart stand, getting ready for opening, Nuremberg

Spot the Mclaren

Comment

• were they 1/12?

Comment

• I would guess 1:18

Last edited by slickpig; 26-01-2016, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• I and many others i would think would like to see the most famous HQ 2 door monaro in Australia made. It is the green one that ended up hanging over the Tasman bridge when part of it was knocked down by a ship.
            It is currently on display at the Launceston car museum. This one should be simple to make as Biante already have the mould and i think it is pretty much stock so all they need are paint codes trim etc.

Comment

• Is Biante going to make the clipso green xa phase IV? I know classics have made it but I would prefer to get the Biante version. How long am I going to have to wait or will I have to pay through the nose for the classic version?

Comment

• Originally posted by Modelman View Post
                Is Biante going to make the clipso green xa phase IV? I know classics have made it but I would prefer to get the Biante version. How long am I going to have to wait or will I have to pay through the nose for the classic version?
                Yeah I think you will be waiting a while. Anyway, the Classic's version has been going for very reasonable money lately.

Comment

• I'd love to see the remaining popular HDT road cars done in 1:18 and 1:43. The VH group 3's in red and white, HDT VC's in red, white and black, VK SS's in white and silver, VL group 3 in white and the build number #4000 VL Director in Ice blue. Any chance of this happening?

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny05 View Post
                    I'd love to see the remaining popular HDT road cars done in 1:18 and 1:43. The VH group 3's in red and white, HDT VC's in red, white and black, VK SS's in white and silver, VL group 3 in white and the build number #4000 VL Director in Ice blue. Any chance of this happening?

VCs are being developed atm

Comment

• Id like the White VL group 3 signature series, as well as the light blue Signature Series as that car is one i was very close to when i was younger. Build number 4223 i think.
                      A VL director is a must in Ice Blue, Red and Eucumbene Blue. VL Calais Sport in Red with the V8.

Comment

• Originally posted by rayman View Post
                        Yeah I think you will be waiting a while. Anyway, the Classic's version has been going for very reasonable money lately.
                        Would prefer a Biante version but if Classic is all there is (for a while at least) maybe I'll have to bite the bullet. Reasonable money you say, can only find a few around the $500 mark and to me that's not reasonable.

Comment

• We'll do the Phase 4 one day guys. Probably just a matter of time.

Comment

• Do Biante have any plans on producing any more race car versions of the VL SS Group A Walkinshaw?

Comment

• Would love to but there's a few things that would make it difficult. One of which would be having to make new Walky tooling.
                              We do have a good VL base to work from though so the possibility is definitely there.

Comment

• Is the tooling from previous Biante Walkinshaw models not possible to use?

Comment

Working...
                                X