No announcement yet.

What models would you like to see??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been so hanging out for GMP18860 (Dodge Superbee in plum dinger) which was originally due in 2017, then this year was down as June then a couple of days ago they put it out to November - Arrrrrrrgh!!!!!!
    Last edited by viking; 08-06-2019, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Been so hanging out for GMP18860 (Dodge Superbee in plum dinger) which was originally due in 2017, then this year was down as June then a couple of days ago they put it out to November - Arrrrrrrgh!!!!!!

Comment

• It's the new year so what models would we like to see get made this year???

I'm going to start with some 1/18th Spark Le Mans cars I'd like. The 1988 & 1990 TWR Jaguar XJR9 & XJR12's. Exoto have done them but I want an affordable option for these. 1991 Mazda 787B too. I love the Group C era at Le Mans. Such awesome cars.

For Biante & the next group of Falcon EL's. One of Mark Larkham's Mitre 10 cars (1997 Bathurst 3rd place probably) & Seton's 1997 Championship winner
        Falcon EF's. Bowe's 1995 Championship winner & 1996 car #1. Longhurst Castrol car 1996 Bathurst 3rd place.
        I look forward to some more colours of the XB GT Falcon sedan road car & would love to a Sierra of Colin Bond's last win.

Comment

• Vn & vp in 1/43.

Comment

• Still hanging for a 79 Repco 05!!

Comment

• Well I didn't have to wait long. Spark new announcements Mazda 787b 1991 Le Mans winner. Awesome thanks Spark. I've pre ordered mine.

Comment

• 1:18 - There is a big gap in the Holden range. There are no Statesmens or Broughams. Assume because they are long wheel base it would require new tooling. There are no 1:18 station wagons in Biante collection. Would also love to see some of the missing models in the holden range - FB, EK, EJ, HD, HT / HK sedan, VB / VH / VK / VL Commodore. Even a One tonner ute would be great

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruzzin View Post
                  1:18 - There is a big gap in the Holden range. There are no Statesmens or Broughams. Assume because they are long wheel base it would require new tooling. There are no 1:18 station wagons in Biante collection. Would also love to see some of the missing models in the holden range - FB, EK, EJ, HD, HT / HK sedan, VB / VH / VK / VL Commodore. Even a One tonner ute would be great
                  Could say the same about Ford and Chrysler products, xd, ea, ef, au and 60/70s Chrysler sedans also

Comment

• Would love to see a VESS Series 2 in red hot or SSV or SSV redline

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruzzin View Post
                      1:18 - There is a big gap in the Holden range. There are no Statesmens or Broughams. Assume because they are long wheel base it would require new tooling. There are no 1:18 station wagons in Biante collection. Would also love to see some of the missing models in the holden range - FB, EK, EJ, HD, HT / HK sedan, VB / VH / VK / VL Commodore. Even a One tonner ute would be great
                      The vb and vc commodore was done in the sle version but they were slow sellers and were firesaled out i bought some for $60 a piece at the time. They are nice looking models but for some strange reason people would rather buy race cars than road cars and as they only just need to change the stickers rather than make new tooling that's what we get. Eventually the gaps will all be filled in.
                      Last edited by sleepy; 11-03-2020, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X