Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a VX Monaro Blue

The title says it all, was one made? 2004 (VX) CV8 Monaro

One of the original releases was delft blue in 2001. By 04 delft was superceded, but I forget the name of the colour.
    I don't think turismo has been modelled yet because biante haven't done a vz, tho gmp did a pontiac gto, not sure what colours tho.

Comment

Biante 1.18 Monaro model number A73485B.

Comment

The following items are not allowed on these boards:

* Advertising: A big No, No on this forum

read the rules guys

Comment

He is not advertising on this one Wazza. His asking if one was made...

Comment

Thanks for the responses, yes I definately wasn't advertising and don't see how my question could be seen as that!

I placed Biante 1.18 Monaro model number A73485B into the search box on the main site and got zero

Thanks anyway for the welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by djmorgan View Post
              I placed Biante 1.18 Monaro model number A73485B into the search box on the main site and got zero

Thanks anyway for the welcome!
              That's probably because they are about 15 years since they were released and have been deleted from the data base. Good luck with your searching.
              Last edited by moas; 30-08-2017, 03:46 PM.

Comment

I actually own and drive a real 2004 CV8 Monaro, and wouldn't swap it for anything presently on the road.

Thought a model would be nice for the desk

Comment

My daily is an 02

Comment

djmorgan …. I sent you a pm yesterday regarding a Delft Blue Monaro AutoArt 73487 for your info. I did not put it on here lest the Advertising Taliban make a dawn raid on my house.

I have a Biante supplied CD "“The Complete Collection 1998-– 2004”" and that model number above does not rate a mention, but the Delft Blue Monaro is listed as A73485B, as per what I advised. Why that is so, dunno. Also, cannot tell if it is a series1 or 2.

My Monaro CV8 collection consists of the Commodore Coupe (A73431), Yellow Devil series1 (73438) and Quicksilver series2 (72482) which are all listed on the CD.

When I bought my 1:1 Quicksilver series3 CV8 from a large Sydney Holden dealer, the 1:18 model was a “complimentary’ gift as part of the deal when buying a Monaro. A nice gesture by them, but I’m sure that the cost of the model was built into their change-over price. I still have the 1:1 version, and it is unlikely to be sold in the foreseeable future due to the impending Holden manufacturing closure.

Comment

Originally posted by moas View Post
                      djmorgan …. I sent you a pm yesterday regarding a Delft Blue Monaro AutoArt 73487 for your info. I did not put it on here lest the Advertising Taliban make a dawn raid on my house.

I have a Biante supplied CD "“The Complete Collection 1998-– 2004”" and that model number above does not rate a mention, but the Delft Blue Monaro is listed as A73485B, as per what I advised. Why that is so, dunno. Also, cannot tell if it is a series1 or 2.

My Monaro CV8 collection consists of the Commodore Coupe (A73431), Yellow Devil series1 (73438) and Quicksilver series2 (72482) which are all listed on the CD.

When I bought my 1:1 Quicksilver series3 CV8 from a large Sydney Holden dealer, the 1:18 model was a “complimentary’ gift as part of the deal when buying a Monaro. A nice gesture by them, but I’m sure that the cost of the model was built into their change-over price. I still have the 1:1 version, and it is unlikely to be sold in the foreseeable future due to the impending Holden manufacturing closure.
                      Thanks for that I have responded to PM
                      Last edited by djmorgan; 01-09-2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

One day I will hunt down to a 1/18 delft monaro to match my road car too.

Comment

Working...
                        X