Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 liveries

Well lets get this started.

T8 looks a lot like the VW WRC program....
    Last edited by Minno; 19-01-2018, 08:48 AM.

That blunt front end combined with the huuggggeeee splitter looks ridiculous.

Livery is nice and a much needed improvement over last years

Comment

Originally posted by Minno View Post
      T8 looks a lot like the VW WRC program....
      That's exactly what I thought. Really, really like that livery.

Comment

I love it. Would be great if this was across all of the Red Bull sponsored teams worldwide.

Comment

I liked it. Now I know why the have a bigger truck.. To carry all the extra Splitters they will need

Comment

Still undecided, the angles of photos around the place are very... hit and miss for my liking.
            Some good, some not. The rear wing for me is personally an eye sore at that size now. The front splitter much the same but I guess I can get used to it. The graphic work though is definitely an improvement IMO

Comment

is it supposed to be Blue or Purple. when I was watching the news on TV, it looked very purple.

Comment

When you compare it to the original vp commodore, it's clear they are pushing the whole thing massively. Originally I believe that the aero couldn't protrude beyond the bumper lines

Comment

Any others been released ? I saw a concept ot lee holdsworth car and other than that its been quite compared to other years.

Comment

The Autobarn Lowndes livery is out on the 31st of January and I'm pretty sure that all of Tickford's liveries are out on the 14th of February. I haven't heard about any others though.

Comment

WAUR had their photo shoot with drivers on Monday so won't be too far away for them

Comment

Has either Company ( CC or B ) started to think about a ZB Commodore mould as yet ? Or should I say moulds ( 1:18, 1:43 etc ) >> I'm guessing seeing as Roland ( for whatever reason ) gets CC to do Triple 8's diecasts - They should have had access to the race car before anyone else.

For someone like Roland, who likes to do things better than anyone else - Why has he continued with CC ? I only buy the very minimum ( ie Lowndes ) from CC. They are basically oversized Matchbox cars these days - IF Biante can do what they do in the quality & price, then CC should be able to as well ::

Comment

Only other livery Iíve seen is Preston Hire. Personally Iím excited to see what Tickford come up with, they usually put out some slick schemes.

Comment

Iím interested to see the Autobarn and also GRM

Comment

Originally posted by nrma dave View Post
                              Any others been released ? I saw a concept ot lee holdsworth car and other than that its been quite compared to other years.
                              Compared to last year, it's the same. Only 3 cars (x2 Red Bull + CL) were released in Jan. Most of the field was released in mid Feb, in the lead up to the test day.

Originally posted by vywgn View Post
                              WAUR had their photo shoot with drivers on Monday so won't be too far away for them
                              That was for the drivers only.

Comment

Working...
                              X