No announcement yet.

2018 liveries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALR has now been released, Personally I think it is different, and although doesn't make me fall in love with it straight away, I reckon by Tasmania it would have grown on me enough to appreciate it much more.

Link here https://www.speedcafe.com/2018/01/31...racing-launch/

Also a comparison from the 08 version (supplied by Peter Hughes)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HRT13; 31-01-2018, 09:48 PM. Reason: added photo

Comment

I like it. The Autobarn colours always lend themselves to good colou schemes.

Comment

Iíve never seen an AutoBarn livery I liked, and this is one lol. Maybe itíll grow on me...

Comment

Maybe... just give it a few rounds aha. Still now we have an outright super cheap vs autobarn fight! Lol

Comment

I've never been a fan of Autobarn liveries but that doesn't look too bad.

How cool does the Whincup 12 Hour Mercedes look? Loving the chrome blue with the flames.

Comment

The blue is fantastic. I dunno about the flames though. Good design but maybe if it stretched longer or wider I'd like it more .

Comment

The blue does look good and the flames are ok, but why have a white AMG logo sitting over the top of
                the lightest section so you can't even see the logo???.....unless of course that was the intention???
                Last edited by Rob; 03-02-2018, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Render of Percat's Clipsal car has been released today, seems they are going to do a rolling sponsorship again this year as reports have it for the Adelaide event only.
                  https://www.speedcafe.com/2018/02/08...elaide-livery/

Comment

Looks good. Almost mistook it for Bunnings and not Blackwood at first lol

Comment

And, judging by the video DJR posted from Ipswich, I take it their livery is not changing from last year to this year?

Comment

I think it will change but not by much as they have only made slight variations year on year since the takeover.

They ran a 2016 livery last year when Mclaughlin had his shakedown at QR.

Comment

Erebus ZB poached off Facebook. The painted grille weirds me out.

Comment

I think I'm in love

Comment

That is a nice looking car, they have hidden the lines at the front of the Commodore well to make it decent looking!

Comment

Yeah it looks alright hey.

Comment

Working...
                                X