No announcement yet.

2018 liveries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freightliner Racing looks good this year. Much less random than last year.

Comment

Yeah it looks good. Love the yellow/orangey colour with the black. Will stand out on the track

Comment

Loving Slades entry! Not so much Frosty's....

Comment

Never been a fan of Winterbottom's Bottle O cars and this one is the same. Tickford just can't make neat liveries. Mostert's car is the same. The Slade car has potential but I don't like it, the black shape behind the Freightliner logo on the side is messy and it would benefit from silver wheels.

Comment

Thereís been some great Bottle-O cars in the past....this, not so much. Same goes for Chaz, last years was better, I think. And I assume car 6 will be the same this year, matte black with simple logos.

Comment

Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
              Never been a fan of Winterbottom's Bottle O cars and this one is the same. Tickford just can't make neat liveries. Mostert's car is the same. The Slade car has potential but I don't like it, the black shape behind the Freightliner logo on the side is messy and it would benefit from silver wheels.
              I love it the Winterbottom 2018 livery being a Winterbottom/Tickford Racing fan its nice that they are each year doing a different livery rather than the DJRTP Shell cars that basically say the same each year with a minor teaks only. If the test day photos are anything to go by then its the same livery as 2017 with a minor teak only before Adelaide,IMO at least it will save me some money this year with not buying a 2018 DJRTP 1/18 scale unless they win Bathurst or the Championship.

Comment

I like the Frosty livery too

Comment

From.a model point of view I am happy that DJR are not changing their car much this year. I too will only buy a Bathurst or Championship car this year. Their car looked great last year and is still one of the best out there today

Comment

I guess the Frosty livery is growing on me a bit...I do like black and green together...

Comment

Its the weird straight lines on the bonnet of Frosty and Chaz' cars that lok a bit odd to me.

Comment

Beauty!

Comment

Which driver is that? The pic omes up to small on my computer to see

Comment

Itís Rick Kelly. I donít know how to post a bigger picture, but Speedcafe and Supercars both have write ups on their sites.

Comment

Just had a look. It looks amazing. The red sengled patch fits in well. One of the best this year.

Comment

Maybe I'm weird but I'm not so sold on the Castrol livery. Could look better on the racetrack but something not quite right with it

Comment

Working...
                                X