No announcement yet.

2018 V8 Rumours & Gossip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone see RedBull mechanic put a Shell car tyre on there car. Funny stuff.

Comment

They should of let him keep it as Jamie's lap would have been voided for an illegal tyre

Comment

Its the only way he will be faster...steal his tyres.

Comment

Great win by Scott Pye. Would have to be one of the best Supercar Races in a long time. The 2 longer races are much better than the short one. With 3 different winners it is letting Van Gisbergen of the hook cause I thought for sure he would not be leading the Championship at the end of these 4 races but he will. He has actually extended his lead.

Whincup only has to finish to win the Larry Perkins Trophy,

For Pye to win has to finish in the top 3 to win it and Whincup fail to finish

For McLaughlin to win he has to win the race and Pye finish lower than 3rd and Whincup fail to finish

After 3 races

1 Whincup 234
          2 Pye 192
          3 McLaughlin 186
          4 Coulthard 175
          5 Percat 174

Comment

I'm annoyed they pit qets on both djr cars. Should rilled the dice with one of them i reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
              They should of let him keep it as Jamie's lap would have been voided for an illegal tyre
              Iím actually surprised they didnít let it happen lol

Comment

I am with you Ken - some poor work all round by the team in that one. Today's race will be a non event. 13 lap demo run with minimal position changes.

Well done Pye, that was a fantastic drive and a well earnt first race win.

Comment

I am with you Ken - some poor work all round by the team in that one. Today's race will be a non event. 13 lap demo run with minimal position changes.

Well done Pye, that was a fantastic drive and a well earnt first race win.
                  your wright Pug205 it was a great race for Pye he has come of age in that race and a well driven in the wet

Comment

Apparently today it will be announced that Ford has given approval and assistance in replacing the Falcon with the Mustang for 2019!

Comment

Apparently today it will be announced that Ford has given approval and assistance in replacing the Falcon with the Mustang for 2019!
                      So many people are whingeing online that this will be the death of racing in Australia. I canít understand how having ford still involved will be the death of the sport. Sure itís not falcon v commodore, but itís still competition between ford and Holden. I just canít get my head around the negativity

Comment

People are idiots. A mustang v8sc will be awesome to watch and more importantly have a model of . Ford coming back into the fold officially in any capacity is good for the sport lest it become formula Commodore.

Comment

Too many heads in the sand and people stuck in the past I feel would be part of it.

Also probably because most of them do not know anything about Australian Touring Car racing before 1997 and do not get that we have raced cars like this before.

The Falcon and the real Commodore are dead, time to let them go and embrace what the future will hold!

Comment

This is awesome news. Now lets see how many Commodore teams jump ship

Comment

Exactly. I'm stoked for something new. The mustang has always been one of my favourite cars so excited to see it back.

Comment

Mustang is good news, for Ford and Holden fans alike.
                                Now let's bring in the Camaro and possibly others!
                                I'm looking your way Kia Stinger, BMW, Nissan GTR....

Comment

Working...
                                X