Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waynestr
    replied
    Well, knock me down with feather. Red Bull cop a penalty. Never thought that would happen Roland wont be happy. Glad to see the Giz cop it, could happen to a nicer bloke. Cant forget the BS when he HAD to get away from the sport. Then sign up with 888 once he was released from his "CONTRACT"

Leave a comment:

• Pug205
    replied
    Should of been at the track Ken - was strangely the calmest day of the 4 races held at Newcastle so far. Wasn't really confident till after the 2 round of stops. Even moved to the start line with 20 to go to get out there for the podium.

Such a great day!

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied
    Booyah! Bloody awesome. Was pacing in front of the TV for the last 30 laps, was expecting a safety car to show up and destoy the lead he had built. I'm glad he let Davie pass near the end, he didn't need to get involved in that fight. Freakin awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Socony
    replied
    Great job Scotty & DJRTP. Very well driven. Never flinched & did the job. Great way to send the Falcon out!!! A 17th championship in car #17.
    Well deserved CHAMPION!!!!

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied
    Bloody oath! If they called it during the race it would be a drivethrough, he better get the time equivalent added to his race time.

Leave a comment:

• fordmad17
    replied
    SVG better get a penalty for dropping the car while the fuel hose was still in. Should be a 27sec penalty coming his way which will drop him to 5th.

Leave a comment:

• fordmad17
    replied
    Yes they are handing it back to Supercars and Milwaukee Racing become the 4th car so to speak

Leave a comment:

• Numark83
    replied
    Has it been revealed who will be replacing Frosty next year? Or will Tickford drop down to 3 cars?

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied
    Frosty confirmed at Team 18. Apparently the T888 tie up will be better with the latest gear. That would have had to have been the major selling point to Frosty as I cannot imagine why he would go there with their current machinery.

Leave a comment:

• Pug205
    replied
    A win each between Scott and SVG and the point difference stays the same which is a pretty fair result for the weekend. Only lose to take place was another hit to the reputation of race control and to the sportsmanship of 888.

So a pretty good weekend!

Leave a comment:

• Waynestr
    replied
    Surely both RBR and Whingcup should be fined, and points deducted for bad sportsmanship for not allowing their car/driver to race to their full capabilities. Try that sort of stunt in horse racing and you've got a big fine, and long holiday. Obviously in V8 supercrap,the best driver in the fastest car is not a priority.
    Last edited by Waynestr; 04-11-2018, 05:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied
    Yeah! Good driving by Scotty to hold off Whincup. I was hoping SVG would finish further back than that after the slow pit stop. Speaking of which i can't believe djr didnt drop Fabs in front of Shane during that stop. That could have helped.

Leave a comment:

• Pug205
    replied
    Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Worst thing he did was parking him in. That was a dog act. My respect for Shane just got lower. There is racing hard and then theres just being a dick.
    Yeah pretty much sums it up. Whincup and Roland in his older age are the only ones at Red Bull who can win and lose with a degree of humility and class

Leave a comment:

• azzaford17
    replied
    Originally posted by Waynestr View Post

And your surprised?????? We cant punish 888 can we, that would be sacrelig.
    no not surprised.....consistency is a the dirty C word when RBR is concerned. .Rules for 23 cars and different rules for 3 others

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied
    Worst thing he did was parking him in. That was a dog act. My respect for Shane just got lower. There is racing hard and then theres just being a dick.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X