Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some great drives today

Comment

Oh yeah, that was an awesome race to watch! To get the win from 19th on the grid was bloody amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
        Oh yeah, that was an awesome race to watch! To get the win from 19th on the grid was bloody amazing.
        here here

Comment

Not bad from old lowndesy either. Starting 25th and finishing third.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac33 View Post
            Not bad from old lowndesy either. Starting 25th and finishing third.
            Agreed. I like when he outshines the 2 Redbull cars.

Comment

How about Davey just about beaching it on the last corner

Comment

Agreed. I like when he outshines the 2 Redbull cars.
                How good is it? Showing T8 that heís still got it

Comment

Nissan have pulled their funding from the end of the year. Glad Nissan didn't do a Volvo and are allowing The Kelly's to run Nissans next year. It would be funny if they started winning next year and I bet Nissan would claim it.

Comment

I don't think funny is the word you're searching for. .....Maybe miraculous

Comment

I have nothing against other manufacturers racing, in fact i welcome it but you gotta think the gen2 rules are a failure of sorts considering after next year we will be back to only Ford and Holden on the grid.

Comment

While I agree Ken that Gen2 has pretty much been a failure, I wouldn't be surprised to see another make or at least another model on the grid come 2020.

For more to join in, I think Supercars need to open up the regs so the "COTF common chassis" is flexible in making it easier to fit different models to.
                        Currently alts need to be made to the body of the cars to make it fit the standard dimensions of the chassis rather than altering the chassis to fit the
                        standard specs of the road car equivalent body.

Why not allow the COTF chassis to be individualised for a particular car - like the Mustang or a Camaro or a GTR - so the essence of the car the
                        race car is based off isn't too far removed. I also think that if the road car is say front drive 3 litre turbo then that should be reflected in the race car.
                        Maybe then more manufacturers maybe inclined to join the grid????

Comment

I just read the the night race at Sydney Motorsport Park will now be using the full circuit rather than the shortened crappier one. Apparently theyíve installed temporary lights and itís now feasible to use the whole track

Comment

Just read that today as well. I'm pretty happy about it as me and some mates are heading down

Comment

Just read that today as well. I'm pretty happy about it as me and some mates are heading down
                              Yeah itís a great outcome. The complete track is a lot better

Comment

Working...
                              X