2018 V8 Rumours & Gossip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James3592 View Post
    Wasn't sure where to post this, but with the news that Lego and Supercars have a deal, could we possibly see some Lego Supercars kits in the future? They could form part of their Speed Champions series...
    it would be a big gamble for Lego to do that considering the limited appeal of supercars worldwide. but I can just hear the complaints from Lego fans on the forum about the lack of realism of the cares. if they want realism, they should buy diecast or resin.

Comment

Hey I'm a lego fan and 100% agree with you

Comment

Wasn't sure where to post this, but with the news that Lego and Supercars have a deal, could we possibly see some Lego Supercars kits in the future? They could form part of their Speed Champions series...
        Saw this as well. Love to have an fg-x LEGO falcon.

Comment

Craig Lowndes has just retired from full time driving at the end of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
            Craig Lowndes has just retired from full time driving at the end of this year.
            There goes CC's Cash Cow

Comment

does this mean he can now partner Whincup in the enduros?

Comment

Originally posted by <Jonboy> View Post
                There goes CC's Cash Cow
                Thats what I said to Wazza when I told him lol

Comment

Originally posted by <Jonboy> View Post
                  There goes CC's Cash Cow
                  Well there will be at least one final round model and probably a first/last race set

Then we will get a 2019 Clipsal 500 model as a "what could have been" car

Then we will get 3 models for every race he co drives in next year

Then a model to celebrate the one year anniversary of his retirement announcement

Then the 3 enduro cars of 2020

They did just cancel his 1999 reverse livery this week so that will come back now too

Think CC will be alright for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by Pug205 View Post

Well there will be at least one final round model and probably a first/last race set
                    I would probably get those...

Comment

Wasn't sure where to post this, but with the news that Lego and Supercars have a deal,
                      could we possibly see some Lego Supercars kits in the future? They could form part of their Speed Champions series...
                      Was a few years ago now, but I was actually involved in the process when a current Supercars team approached LEGO to be
                      naming rights sponsors, but when the team was told it would take a min of 18 months to develop and get products into stores,
                      the deal ultimately fell over.

Not to say it won't happen....but unless SC and LEGO agreed to a partnership awhile ago but only just announced it, I would
                      suspect it would be awhile off before you saw any SC related LEGO products.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post

Was a few years ago now, but I was actually involved in the process when a current Supercars team approached LEGO to be
                        naming rights sponsors, but when the team was told it would take a min of 18 months to develop and get products into stores,
                        the deal ultimately fell over.

Not to say it won't happen....but unless SC and LEGO agreed to a partnership awhile ago but only just announced it, I would
                        suspect it would be awhile off before you saw any SC related LEGO products.
                        Well I better leave a space for a race track in my Lego City just in case

Comment

I reckon Simona will be at T8 with Harvey Norman backing next year. And thats the only way I'll get a Simona model cause no one else wants to do them..

Comment

Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                            I reckon Simona will be at T8 with Harvey Norman backing next year. And thats the only way I'll get a Simona model cause no one else wants to do them..
                            My thoughts exactly, would love to see some made of her Nissans

Comment

Did anyone see the grid graphic which had Jack Le Brocq sponsored by Lego. Looked pretty good. I think someone jumped the gun cause its not on the car today.

Comment

Day 3 of the Fox Sports Lowndes Retirement Show and I think I have already had enough. The next 5 months of telecast is going to be a hard slog!

Comment

Working...
                                X