No announcement yet.

2018 V8 Rumours & Gossip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it was pretty bad hey. The way they carried on you'd think he just died.

Comment

Hard to tell what was worse, the analysis of what he was thinking before each session or the over use of the term - shocking bombshell news. He is 44 and it was expected in the next 2 years. Now if Whincup was retiring that would have been a bombshell.

Comment

Did bit of digging and found out that Lego will be making themselves present at 4 events this year. Don't know which ones but by the graphic error on todays telecast shows it will be on Jack Le Brocq's car.

Comment

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/pushed-s...060855454.html

Comment

My thoughts are. AutoBarn pulled the pin or only had a one year deal. T8 can't find a sponsor so Supercars comes over to Rolly and say hey ditch Craig and we'll give you Simona with a bucket load of cash. I know Simona's contract states that she be in a factory team so since Nissan ain't a factory team and T8 are low and behold that is where she will end up.

Comment

Don't you just love quotas and equal opportunity, it,s not only in parliament folks.

Comment

i think maybe David and Paul should engage their brains first, then speak. Neither of them is in a position to know what went on between Craig and Roland. It is very disrespectful of David to make the claims he is making about Craig's retirement. He is in the best possible position to actually talk to Craig first and then comment.

Comment

Dunno his reasons or the accuracy of his comments, but I think he is either very brave or very silly sticking his neck out like that.

Comment

Isn’t it a bit suspect though? The way they just shoved him out, no farewell tour, no merchandise, nothing?

I have a feeling this will be like when SVG “retired”. A few weeks before 2019 starts CL will be back and better then ever with another team...

Comment

Maybe Davey knows more than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                        Maybe Davey knows more than you think.
                        Maybe he does, but Lowndes has come out and shot down the suggestion he was forced to step aside.

Comment

Of course he is gonna say that. I reckon there is something fishy going on.

Comment

if Lowndes is going to come out and emphatically deny the story, then i am foolish enough to believe he is telling the truth. Having said that, i never believed Ian Thorpe when he denied the rumours about his sexuality.

Comment

Working...
                            X