No announcement yet.

2018 V8 Rumours & Gossip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good win for Lowndes. Reynolds blew that... He should have got out in that first pit stop. They would've finished second at best but you don't know what Youlden could of done. Sorry Davey but you blew it. The wheel has fallen off Whincups Championship hopes now I think. Now its on between Scotty and Van Gis

Comment

• IMO the fault lies with the team manager. Reynolds was no longer in control of his senses. When pain takes over you have no control of your thinking. I would say he was trying to save perceived humiliation. I said at the time the team manager should have made the call. Reynolds was a danger to himself and every other competitor and marshall etc.

Comment

• Has there been any updates on Frostys' future? I may have missed it

Comment

• The rumour going was that Team18 had put an offer in but that car is probably the most unreliable in the field so i don't know why you would go there. The Mustang is out next year so one would think he would like to have a crack in one of those with Tickford. I think i read that Tickford have put an offer on the table but he is yet to sign it. Maybe he wants more dosh or a longer contract? I cannot think of a better place to go than staying at Tickford, even if the deal isn't as lucrative as in the past. Hopefully he realises that he is not the superstar he once was and his contracts might not be so generous. We can only speculate at any rate. I would like to see a Frosty Mustang next year.

Comment

• Could it be that Team18 may be in a Mustang next year hence the rumours of Frosty going there. I can't see him in a Holden.

Comment

• Charlie is a ford man @ heart

Comment

• So apparently another REC has been handed back to V8SC (along with the Lowndes REC from T888) and the rumour is its from Tickford. Speedcafe suggests they can still run 4 cars next year if they take on a customer REC. Maybe Frosty is going to Team18 and Tickford will run a Mustang for them? Keeps Frosty in a Ford and at Tickford. It would make sense as Waters, Mostert and Stanaway are all under contract next year and Frosty isn't.

Comment

• Thats what I reckon exactly whats going to happen. I saw Charlie and Tim Edwards having a deep and meaningful at Qld raceway. I got a photo of them talking somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                  X